Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BUSTMAXX starting from a small 32C

Rainbow 

Just wrote a lot and lost them all!!!! Sad Sad

Anyway, this is my first day of taking BUSTMAXX. I take 1 tablet 3 times per day on an empty stomach.

I'm also taking Neocell Collagen+C.

A little background here:

I'm Chinese. I used to be 32B. Then 32C on Loestrin 24Fe for 2 years. It was fine in the first year. The second year it totally messed me up. I couldn't control myself I even yelled at my bf for little things. I was losing my sex drive. My skin lost the natural glow. So i got off it. And everything went back to perfect except my breasts. they went down to a small 32B!!!Sad or say 34A? even smaller than when I was not on the pill

So I started doing research on NBE. I went through Ancient Chinese recipes, Herbal pills reviews and hypnosis. I didn't look for creams because I just don't believe in such things. Maybe they'll make you firmer rounder but there's no way they could increase 2 cup size for you.

my findings:

#1, Dates are included in many old chinese BE recipes.
My mom is a dates fan. She has nice boobs. So I started eating 3~5 dried chinese dates daily. I remember you are not supposed to eat more than 7 a day according to Chinese medicine. Simply because you know excess anything not gonna do good for you.

#2, BustMaxx got the best reviews on Amazon.

#3, I had my hormone tested. And everything is fine. I am very healthy.

#4, For chicken feet, pig feet, from what i heard growing up in China. You are supposed to eat the thing. not just the soup. I also found that chicken head soup is supposed to be really good. But I don't wanna try it unless I'm very desperate.

Other things I do:

#1, Self-Hypnosis. I control my mind very well so it's been helping me a lot. All my 32C bras fit perfectly now in 10 days. I started the week after my period when normally my breasts are the smallest. But instead, they got bigger! So it's not because of my menstrual cycle. Also I will get my period in 2 weeks from today.

#2, Collagen+C. not sure if it will help. At least it's good for my skin, hair , nails, etc.

#3, daily exercise. I do weights lifting, balance ball, push ups to work my shoulder and arms. And they make me feel good!

#4, I grew up in China. So i've been having soy products since I was little. Don't think they help but I'm still taking them. They are healthy food in general and won't make you fat.

#5, I am a meat lover. I love veggies and tofu too. I barely go out eat now. I just eat very healthy breakfasts, and I have salads/cooked veggies, broiled steak for lunch/dinner. Fruits are necessary.

I'm hoping BustMaxx will work for me in 3 months. My breasts are feeling sore right now. that kind of growing pain. But they have been feeling sore since I started self-hypnosis. My bf noticed a big difference within a week. So i will keep doing that.

I'll keep it posted!

OK this is Day 2. I was wearing a bra that has a little padding and 1.5 hrs later I experienced a medium level pain in my chest and boobs, all the way up to my throat.

It was scary but once I took off the bra I was fine. Don't know if it's coincidence. I am healthy. I go to doctors regularly. My days have been stressful lately. Could be that too.

If it was BustMaxx, I'll have to stop it. The pain was scary!

Day 5:

i started taking Flaxseed Oil yesterday since so many people said it helped while taking bustmaxx.

I stopped taking Collegen+C because i got breakouts on my face. 2 days after i stopped taking it, my skin got a lot better.

I stopped doing self-hypnosis simply because I would like to focus my mind on other more important things. It's hard for me to really focus on two things at a time. And once I get it started I find it hard to adjust the amount of time and effort I put in. I have a lot of work to do and they all require my brain!!!

So far I think Bustmaxx is working for me. I take one tablet three times per day on an empty stomach. I can definitely feel my chest growing.

Also I'm still eating dates.

Day 7:

BustMaxx seems to be working. My boobs feel sore most of the time without doing any push-ups or hypnosis.

I read Kelly's thread about her hypnosis experiences and downloaded some Blaketalks. I will try it later tonight. Since self-hypnosis worked for me, I'm hoping Blake's helps too!

Cheers!

P.S.

I just tried my old 32C VS bra with a little padding and it pushed my right nipple out! It only happened with 32B before Smile Also, my left boob is slightly smaller than my right boob and since I started self-hypnosis it has been catching up according to my fiance. It looks a lot rounder.

Day 8:

I listened to Blakes last night for about 30-40 minutes. I was pretty focused in the first 20 minutes then I was so tired and decided to turn it off and fall asleep.

This morning I woke up and my boobs looked a bit more rounded Smile It could be just me. It might also have something to do with BustMaxx and Flaxseed oil.

But boy! Blakes talk made me feel good about myself even when I didn't pay attention all the time!

I'll keep listening to him!
And taking BustMaxx + Flaxseed Oil!

Day 12,

Well I'm 3 days away from my period coming. So no matter what, my boobies are gonna feel sore in the next 3 days.

Ever since I started doing NBE, I've been sleeping better. I still dream a whole lot but at least I fall asleep almost immediately, EVERY NIGHT!

I'm hoping they will keep growing after the period!

I stopped taking all the pills on the 20th since I got sick. I haven't been taking any pill so far.

But my boobs are still growing. Steady and slow.

My period has been 7 days late but I took 3 EPTs and I am not pregnant.

So weird.

[Image: 20060718_20283.jpg]

So I have been reading Chiyomilk's blog. I can read Chinese so it helps a little.

I found her bust/waist chart from her 2006.04.29 blog LOL

It's so inspiring! Maybe later i will start a new thread in PERSONAL PROGRAM...if i figured out something.

BTW, I just got the easy curve kit. I don't think it will make boobs bigger but i tried it and believe it will make my upper body look more toned & sexy! O yea for perkier and bigger boob!

Chiyomilk's BE program

1.massage

5-10 minutes every morning

If you go to youtube and search Chiyomilk, there are a few massage methods she uses. I tried and it feels right.

2.supplement

Take estrogen-based drinks, starting from the 5th day of your period to around ovulation.
drink 1-2 per day.- incomplete translation (This sentence is confusing to me. )

To help better understand what she meant, I'm attaching this pic from wiki.
[Image: MenstrualCycle2_en.svg]

Collagen is very important to the boobs. supplement made from placenta will provide type III collagen that our body lose while aging. WHITEX(contains Lecithin,hyaluronic acid, etc) will keep the skin tight and moist.

Then she listed all the products she has tried. I will only list the links that still work.

For growing/ after maintenance
http://busty.jugem.jp/?eid=1876#sequel

Pueraria
WHITEX
WILD YAM
B-UP

For better skin

PURUOI

3. Breast Shaping bra/corset

LOL well she listed some jp brands. But sure we can find similar bras in most countries.

Well, massage & nutrition supplement really worked for her. She really wanted it and thinks about it all the time, so it's a kind of self-hypnosis too.
All together with a determination will definitely work!

i wanted to try bustmaxx but i am scared i waste my money and wont work... i have seen so many brands i dont know which one is worth a try. i am 34B and i have ovarian cyst history.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon