Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bit of a veteran, but here's what i'm doing now

I've been working out daily(burning between 200-500 calories on average), eating boobie friendly, massaging twice daily(3 different types, chi massage, fengshui method, and chiyomilk's fat brushing) with a lotion i made from firming lotion and mothers milk tea along with fat brushing my lower back, thighs, and calves to my butt, and listening to rockmelon at night during the second massage. i'm also doing face yoga to plump my(already full) lips, make my nose more narrow, make my eyes wider, and fill out my cheeks a little more. I'm also doing lypossage on my mons pubis. At this time, as of labor day weekend, i am measured at a 34dd/e and a size 2 at 5'2". my goal is a size 0 and a 34 or 32G by my husband's next birthday(as stated in my signature).

I'm 22, a mother of a 10 month old baby boy, and the wife of an ex marine who is still a fitness buff. I am honestly not doing any of this for him(it actually drives him crazy that i go to all this trouble), but I know I will be more open to him and our relationship will be happier if I do this for myself and feel more confident and sexy in my skin.

Thanks for posting! You say you are a veteran. What has helped you achieve the most growth?

Also this face yoga sounds very interesting, never heard of it, does it actually do what you mentioned, plump the cheeks, lips, make eyes wider? Where are the details of how to do face yoga?

I originally used fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel, wild yam, and red clover. But it aggravated my ulcerative colitis which i did not know i had at the time. So this time around I am just going more tigerlilly's route and eating boobie foods and massaging. I am actually getting the fastest results this time around i believe.

As for the facial exercises, here's a link to the actual video for the exercises(the site's in cyrillic just fyi but the video is in english):
Facial Yoga Video

oh, forgot to add that i'm also on the mini pill Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon