Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goats Rue- caps or powder?

Shyboobs or anyone else who takes GR.....is it better in the cap or powder form? Which form seems to be the most economical of the two?

I went to the Viable Health Solutions site and look at their products and not sure which is best...
Laisegirl

Oh one more question...at the local health food store they sell it in liquid form, anyone use this? It's prob more expensive at the health food store howecer, it is instant access....

Tough call. I would say that there's not a whole lot of difference in the effectiveness, just less time to digest the powder or liquid. I did just fine on caps back when I 1st started my journey. I guess it boils down to preference...only setback with powder/liquids besides the mess is that you gotta taste it. Most people mentioned it being real nasty, so be ready for that lol.

guess i am going with the caps then.....avoid the nasty taste....thanks girl!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon