Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava bra - too far apart??

(24-10-2013, 11:49 AM)rateset Wrote:  From my experience when I get really big swelling using my own breath, not only the sportsbox, they are wide apart first, but after couple of hours the gap disappears completely and before brava I had a gap between the breasts. But if I get just a modest swelling, which happens if I only use the sportsbox they stay wide apart.

So what you're saying is that you had a gap between your breasts before Brava but now you don't? f so, that's good to hear.

I also use my breath to suck the air out to get the most suction before attaching the sportbox and it works really well. I'm getting good swelling so far but the silicone base of the domes are so thick that even when they are pushed together all the way and touching in the middle, it's still a big gap. Maybe it's be because I have a very small frame but for me the gap looks a bit big on my body.

(29-10-2013, 12:48 AM)Valerie Gonzales Wrote:  
(24-10-2013, 11:49 AM)rateset Wrote:  From my experience when I get really big swelling using my own breath, not only the sportsbox, they are wide apart first, but after couple of hours the gap disappears completely and before brava I had a gap between the breasts. But if I get just a modest swelling, which happens if I only use the sportsbox they stay wide apart.

So what you're saying is that you had a gap between your breasts before Brava but now you don't? f so, that's good to hear.

Hmm, I tried to say, that when I get modest swelling the gap remains, but when I get huge swelling, after couple of hours, when they become soft again the gap disappears, even 12h later the swelling is almost gone, so they don't protrude that much at the centre, but there is something in centre where I normally have just the gap and after 12h I pump again. If I would stop pumping now I would still have a gap, it is all about the swelling, not having something, but the point was, even if the centre of the chest isn't inside of the domes it does swell, so brava doesn't make them more wide apart for me, with the swelling they are closer to each other, not directly after I take the domes off,couple of hours later-when they become soft again, but this effect is just as long as the swelling lasts. All in all, I believe when my breasts get larger I will not have a gap, with the swelling they do get larger and the larger they get, the smaller is the space between them, so I expect to fill in the gap when they get as large as my big swelling.

Gotcha! Thanks Rateset!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon