Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain.

Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain.
May 20 2008 at 10:41 PM
Fennel Fairy (Login fennelfairy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

In a month or so it will be a year ago I finished NBE. I went from a 36A to a 36C (almost D) in less than six months. A lot of people wonder if the results are permanent with herbs and my answer is YES. I kept it all.

I started up again with fennel and fenugreek about 3 weeks ago for maintenance since I am losing weight. I am doing well with my diet and the under bust measurement has gone down from 83 cm = 32.7 inches to 79 cm = 31.1 inches while my bust measurement has grown from 100 cm = 39.4 inches to 101 cm = 39.8 inches which is the biggest I have ever been. That makes me a full 36D. It's quite funny though because I don't think I look like a D. I guess it is because I've got broad shoulders and a chunky build. My breasts would look a lot larger if I had a thin frame. I still prefer to wear my bras a bit too small though, because of that nice push-up effect and cleavage you get in them...

Anyway, this was an update to assure you that the results can remain even a long time after you stop NBE. Some encouragement if you will.

Good luck to you all, guys and girls!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. May 21 2008, 2:29 PM

Congratulations Fennel,

I am glad to hear about the permanence of your NBE. As I recall, yours was a very no nonsense approach which yielded fast results.

Am I remembering correctly that you used the herbs in infusions and fennel seeds? Do you think that capsular forms of the herbs are less effective in general? I ask because you seemed to have one of the better results I remember reading about.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. May 21 2008, 5:50 PM

I know that the permanence of the results you get with herbs has been in question by some. I'm glad to hear that your results are definitely permanent. Another myth put to rest in NBE world.

mbe
(Login mbe1) Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. May 22 2008, 6:11 PM

Thanks for the update, hat is great! it is reassuring to know that I won't wake up one day and find I have gone flat-chested overnight and all my efforts have been lost!

Did I understand you right, that since you started retaking herbs 3 weeks ago, you have experienced some growth?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Thank you for the kind response! May 23 2008, 7:48 AM

Quote - waxingmoon:
Do you think that capsular forms of the herbs are less effective in general?

I am not sure what to think, but it doesn't seem right to spend loads of money on capsules when you can get the actual herbs for a fraction of that price. It also seems to me that most girls on here who take fennel seeds and fenugreek might be taking too little to get results. A quarter of a teaspoon of fennel seeds is practically nothing at all, especially when thinking of the amounts consumed in daily food in India. I took quite high doses compared to others here and I had great results.

Quote - mbe:
Did I understand you right, that since you started retaking herbs 3 weeks ago, you have experienced some growth?

Yes I have gained some boobage at the same time as I have gotten a slightly smaller band size. I am still a band size 36 (80) though, but lost about 4 cm under the bust while gaining 1 cm around the nips. I will be taking herbs for as long as I am dieting to make sure I don't lose my boobage.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. May 23 2008, 1:37 PM

Thats wonderful Fennel. So glad your NBE trip was sucessful with amszing results. You must be so pleased. I wish my efforts were even noticable to me, but I will keep trying. Three years for me and have had nothing really to show for it, every effort seems to have bad side effects for me. I am happy for you and your results give us hope. Thanks for staying on the board long enough to share your results and experiences. Take care and may your D,s always please. lol, thats awesome, D's, WOW!

Edit Message Delete Message

MIles
(no login) Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. June 1 2008, 1:27 AM

Congratulations! That's quite the growth!

"May your D's always please", LOL..... :-)

jellyDeeee....
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Update - Nearly a year ago I finished NBE, results remain. June 2 2008, 1:36 PM

well done fennel Ive kept my growth from herbs too love Jelly....
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon