Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream Brand

Hi Everyone Can you share with me the link of best Progesterone brands?  
Source naturals has gone out of stock! By looking into ingredient list, what else to think of ? Any better brand than Source Naturals?

Alongside Source Naturals, the brand I've heard mentioned the most is Pro-Gest by Life-Flo. It's a really popular choice. But I would definitely consider Now Foods / Now Solutions. It's also very well known so worth a look. Finally, I would mention Progesto-Life by Smoky Mountain. It's not as well known as the first 2 suggestions but recently it's become very popular, so definitely worth considering.

Thank you Jem Jee ! 

Have a look at different brands Ingredient lists :

Pro-gest by Life flo:

Ingredients: Water (Purified), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate, USP Progesterone, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide.

Now foods/solutions:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Progesterone (USP Grade), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (soy-free), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil. *Organic ingredient

Progesto-Life by Smoky Mountain:

Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Micronized USP Progesterone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate

Source Naturals:

Deionized water, aloe vera leaf gel, cetearyl glucoside, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, progesterone USP derived from soy (500 mg per ounce), wild yam root extract, tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), lecithin phospholipid, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, jojoba seed oil, squalene, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, grapefruit seed extract, ginseng root extract, sorbic acid, xanthan gum, and rosemary leaf oil.

What you ladies think ? Please share your opinions. Why I'm tempting towards source naturals!! May be I'm not finding it anywhere so..

Smoky Mountain is the same strength as the Source Naturals you've been using (500mg/oz). Looking at the ingredients list, it's the simplest formulation but that keeps the price low.

In terms of ingredients, the Now brand looks to be the closest formulation to the Source Naturals, although it's about 10% lower progesterone strength. It's a 3oz pack rather than 4oz.

The Life-Flo is also 10% lower progesterone strength and is a bit pricey too with a light list of ingredients. Although it's a well known brand, it wouldn't be the top choice for me.

If you can get the Source Naturals I can't see any good argument for you to change. If it was possible you should stick with that. If not get the Smoky Mountain or the Now.

Thank you Jessica! I'll update soon.

I agree with Jessica that there's nothing about the other products which would compel you to think they are better than the Source Naturals, but I think they are all fully acceptable and good alternatives.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon