Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting the Evebra

Hello,
I am new to NBE and pumping. I received the Evebra on May 31st and am very committed to using it.  However I am on my 3rd pump! They keep breaking! And each time, I am missing all these days waiting for them to send me a replacement pump. And this one stopped pumping after 24 hours!  This is incredibly discouraging as it broke Friday night and I won't even be able to speak with anyone until Monday.  I was achieving fabulous swelling and had quickly moved up to the size 3 domes.  I never even dropped the pump. I just don't understand. I really like the low pressure of 20mmhg (not that I know anything else).  Its comfortable. 

So my question is, how do I get my hands on a reliable low pressure pump?

That's very unfortunate. I haven't previously heard any talk of the Evebra pump being unreliable, but having said that it's still a new product so probably not many people are using it yet. Maybe you could follow the same choice as breast4success who's using a DeRoyal negative wound pressure pump.

Thank you for the advice, HoneyFox! I ordered the Prospera 2 DeRoyal NP-2000 Wound Suction Therapy pump on eBay last night. I spent more $ in order to get one that stated delivery would be this week rather than next. I am very hopeful this will help. My plan is to use the woundvac pump while sleeping and doing stationary activities (working on my computer, etc) and then use the Evebra pump when I need to walk around. Hopefully the little Evebra pump will hold up if I use it just a few hours/day.  I have my first consultation with the Evebra nurse today.

I appreciate very much everyone who contributed to the post "Evebra Finally Available". It was VERY helpful to me on this journey. 

My goal is to wear the Evebra 14-15 hours/day for at least 14-18 weeks.
I'm starting out a small B cup. I do not fill out my bra.
I've nursed numerous babies, so I think this makes me a good candidate.
I received my Evebra May 31st, but have missed so many days due to broken pumps, so its been frustrating...

I will update on this thread in hopes of helping others.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon