Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hey there! AA cup and skin issues

Star 

Hi there! I'm 21 and my hormonal situation has been a mystery to me for years. 

I hit puberty very late and experienced hardly any breast growth. I have no cleavage and have a gap at the top even with small bras. My breasts are currently AA cups. My goal is a C cup, but to be honest a nice full A cup would make me really happy too. I have a pretty fast metabolism and can eat anything without gaining weight. 
I‘m 5‘10 (178cm) and about 126 lbs (57kg). I like my figure and would love to gain some boobs without gaining to much weight anywhere else. 

Then there are my strange skin problems. I suffer from hormonal acne, which depends heavily on my cycle phases. In the first few days of my cycle my skin is fine. Unfortunately, I have terrible PMS symptoms and develop cystic acne during this phase. My cycle is also very irregular and I sometimes don't have my period for months.

I generally struggle with oily skin and hair and would like to change that somehow.

My gynecologist refused to test my hormones. Instead she prescribed me birth control pills. My breasts have grown as a result, but my skin problems have gotten worse. That's why I took it off again. Unfortunately my breasts then shrunk again.

I have tried many supplements. Shatavari, MSM, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and vitex. In the last two years I tried several programs but I didn't really experience more then some swelling.
Now I bought a breast pump and have been using it for a few days. To my great delight, I feel a bit more tissue than before!

My next step will be to get my hormones checked. Unfortunately my appointment is not until August. This time I will insist on checking my hormone levels. 

Right now I‘m thinking about trying out BO because I read somewhere that it resets the hormones and creates a second puberty. That‘s exactly what I need Big Grin I don‘t want to mess my hormones up even more so I‘ll wait until my gyno appointment before starting BO. 

I‘m so thankful for all the information in this forum! I‘ll try to document my journey and I hope that either herbals, BO or pumping will help me to grow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi CoolKat, and welcome.
I hate doctors that just dont listen to their patients, you are the one that pays to keep them in business.
First I would insist they do a hormone panel, or find another Dr.

Next there is a new member that Posted just recently that you may find of interest.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=32553
She takes some meds that may not be good for your case, but she is following miss mad scientist program.
I would recommend that you take the time to dive into her threads. There is a world of knowledge there that has helped many many members here.

Look also at topical s and massage for your breasts. You are only giving nutrients to one body part instead of letting your body remove most of the pill ingredients to the kidney and liver. Look up boobie butter/creme/cream I forget the correct name but Sweet O had good luck with BO mixed and massaged into her breasts.

And.. most of the breast is made up of fat, so dont be afraid to gain a pound or two

Lastly your in the right place. Do some research and you will get a lot more help too.
Huggs
Bobbi

(23-06-2024, 13:53)Happyme Wrote:  Hi CoolKat, and welcome.
I hate doctors that just dont listen to their patients, you are the one that pays to keep them in business.
First I would insist they do a hormone panel, or find another Dr.

Next there is a new member that Posted just recently that you may find of interest.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=32553
She takes some meds that may not be good for your case, but she is following miss mad scientist program.
I would recommend that you take the time to dive into her threads. There is a world of knowledge there that has helped many many members here.

Look also at topical s and massage for your breasts. You are only giving nutrients to one body part instead of letting your body remove most of the pill ingredients to the kidney and liver. Look up boobie butter/creme/cream I forget the correct name but Sweet O had good luck with BO mixed and massaged into her breasts.

And.. most of the breast is made up of fat, so dont be afraid to gain a pound or two

Lastly your in the right place. Do some research and you will get a lot more help too.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi <3 

I hate it when doctors put zero effort into it and just try to prescribe me birth control… My appointment in august is with a new doc and this time I won‘t leave her office without a hormone check Big Grin

I‘ll definitely read through into the threads you suggested. All the supplements I‘ve tried either made my boobs grow a little and gave me acne or the other way around. Wish I could have the best of both worlds but until then I‘ll continue reading and trying out other methods.

(23-06-2024, 14:20)coolkat Wrote:  this time I won‘t leave her office without a hormone check

Yes quite right, because from reading everything you said you really do need a test. Your hormones seem well out of whack and it should be very helpful for you to get a test and see what's going on. Remember though that timing matters. The test should be at the beginning of your cycle and day 3 seems to be what's most often chosen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)