Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Delayed period - first month of BO

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. I've just finished my second week of Swanson's bovine ovary. For the first few days I took one pill a day and then I started taking one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening.

I started mid cycle and my period is running late (which it never is). I know this can happen but if you experienced it how much did it affect your periods?

I'd like to up the dosage to 4 pills a day but not sure if I sure wait for my period to arrive first. Any advice will be appreciated

I can't speak from personal experience, as I haven't taken BO, but as you said yourself this can happen. In fact it's not uncommon at all that BO puts your cycle out of joint.

I wouldn't increase your dosage at this point. I really don't think that's the right move. I'd say leave things as they are for now and wait for your period to arrive first.

Yes don't up your dosage now. Wait for your period to arrive and if it still hasn't arrived 2 weeks after it's due I think you should consider temporarily stopping the BO until it does.

Update: period arrived 5 days late. No other changes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)