Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hello! Super new to this and have no clue about hormones

Hello all!

My name is Abbie and I’m from the UK.  Hope you are all well? 

I seem to have an obsession for having big boobs, I guess because I’ve been conditioned to associate bigger breasts with attractiveness etc.

I probably don’t need to be on here but as my friend says, there is always room for improvement.  I’m 30 years old and although I’ve not officially been diagnosed, it has been suggested that I have PCOS.  In terms of bra size, I am currently sitting at a UK 36GG/H.  I have always been well endowed but when I look at my breasts, they appear almost conical in shape (from my POV).  

I’ve recently had some blood tests done and it transpires that I have high levels of testosterone (2.9) and a high free androgen index (15).  My doctor put me on Spironolactone 50mg daily a week ago.  I’ve heard good news that it can help breast size increase and make breasts rounder in shape.  On the flip side, I have also seen people on Reddit say their breasts have shrunk.  

For a few years, I was taking fenugreek and maca root.  I also played around with other herbs such as PM, saw palmetto and spearmint (natural alternative to spiro) but fenugreek and maca root were the staples. 

I’ve heard that maca and fenugreek can raise testosterone in a woman.  Does anyone know if this is true?  

Could I take fenugreek and spiro together?  Would they work or cancel each other out?  If relevant, I have the 50% saponins from fenugreek seed extract.

Any advice on how to get even bigger would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks guys :-) x

(24-06-2024, 21:45)AbbieW93 Wrote:  I’ve heard that maca and fenugreek can raise testosterone in a woman.  Does anyone know if this is true? 

Well Maca is a natural hormone balancer, so it shouldn't do anything to cause excessive testosterone. It's only supposed to raise testosterone in cases where testosterone is low. I think fenugreek is basically the same in that respect. It may act as a little booster of that hormone if you need it to, but I haven't seen any reports of fenugreek causing excessive testosterone.

(24-06-2024, 21:45)AbbieW93 Wrote:  Could I take fenugreek and spiro together?  Would they work or cancel each other out?

Others have taken them together and found that they worked OK. There's no reason why they would cancel each other out. They actually both help with high blood pressure, so in that respect that are doing the same thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)