Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Bovine Mammary Glandular: Programs & Info

Hi guys, 

I haven't posted much on here, but I've been a long time lurker. I tried several herbal programs over the years and didn't have much luck, but I was able to grow while using freeze-dried bovine mammary glandular. I posted my program on r/NBE a few months ago: 

Excellent Results With Bovine Mammary! 4 cup sizes, 32B to 32DDD : r/nbe (reddit.com)

Since I made my r/NBE thread, I've had several ladies reach out who experienced growth using mammary glandular. So far: 

- 2 women experienced breast plumping and positive shape changes within a month.  
- 1 woman has grown 2 cm in 6 weeks and is still growing (she posted her updates in the thread). 
- 1 has grown 2 cups sizes in 3ish months. 
- My own results were 4 cup sizes over 6 months. 

I've also come across success stories on other sites. NBEDaily.com's owner used a combination of bovine ovary and bovine mammary to grow 2 full cups, from an A to a C. I believe this took her about a year. Unfortunately, the site has been down for weeks. It was a major inspiration to me and, without it, I don't know if I would have tried using bovine mammary. There's also a woman who used to post on 4chan who grew using mammary glandular. 

Part of why I liked bovine mammary is that, while it caused growth, it didn't seem to have as many side effects as bovine ovary. However, I'm 100% open to hearing all experiences with it. I remember reading about an MtF individual who took it while also taking large amounts of Fenugreek and didn't like the side effects. 

There's not a lot of info on the web about bovine mammary (especially since NBEDaily.com went down) and I wanted to create a thread to help fix that.

Well bovine mammary has always been mentioned here, ever since the early days. The earliest reference I can find to it is from November 2005, so it's always been known about. I guess if there's not a huge amount of information posted it must be because not so many people have used it. Probably because bovine ovary is much more prominent (and more widely available) and people are influenced by that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)