Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Recovered breast size after many years?

I'd like to hear from anyone who is in a similar position to me, but perhaps been following NBE for longer. I'm 36 and lost breast size 15 years ago after pregnancy. Now with 5 months on herbs I've gained a good inch, but I'm still a long way off from my original size. What I'm really interested to know is whether anyone (who lost size as I did) was successful in recovering their full original size? If so, how long did it take you? Thanks for any comments.

(18-07-2024, 16:25)pancake pam Wrote:  What I'm really interested to know is whether anyone (who lost size as I did) was successful in recovering their full original size? If so, how long did it take you?

This has definitely happened. The best example I can think of is Mumma Bear who successfully recovered 3 cup sizes. To get back to her full original size took a year and 9 months.

Wow, thanks for your answer! This has given me renewed optimism. Still I noticed that Mumma Bear used herbs and PM and then pumping and then BO, so it looks like she really had to work at it. Perhaps I should consider other options myself.

If you're still growing perhaps it's best to just stick with what's working for you. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Yes perhaps I just need to be patient. So I'll stick to what I'm doing for now and only consider switching to something else if I think I've stopped making progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)