Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Newbie and looking for advices !

Hi! Sooo

Im currently somewhat of a B cup, but have have low estrogen and progesterone as well as high testosterone. (I went to both a gynecologist and endocrinologist 2 years ago who couldn’t find the reason and was left without any treatment whatsoever)

Here’s my regimen :
2 Cups daily of an infusion of fennel seeds, fenugreek, green anise and hops as well as spearmint.
Progesterone cream
High protein/fat diet

I did notice some growth and have more visible veins on my breast now, but got my period right after, so I don’t know if it’s caused my that..

I have some fenugreek supplement but didn’t see much result with the pills, so I might buy the seeds instead, maybe they’d be more effective as an infusion or eaten? I also just got PM.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the forum! It's hard to know how the infusion equates to quantities of herbs, so I'm not sure how much you've actually been taking. Do you have anymore information about that? 

It might not matter too much anyway if you're going to take PM, as that may give you what you need in terms of estrogenic effects, although since you have high testosterone you would still need to be sure of taking the spearmint.

Also I wondered how long you've been following the program you outlined? On the whole it seems like a good program for someone with your hormonal profile, if the quantities are sufficient.

(23-07-2024, 16:38)black eyed susan Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! It's hard to know how the infusion equates to quantities of herbs, so I'm not sure how much you've actually been taking. Do you have anymore information about that? 

It might not matter too much anyway if you're going to take PM, as that may give you what you need in terms of estrogenic effects, although since you have high testosterone you would still need to be sure of taking the spearmint.

Also I wondered how long you've been following the program you outlined? On the whole it seems like a good program for someone with your hormonal profile, if the quantities are sufficient.
Thank you ! 
Well it’s about 2/3 table spoon of the herbs, most of it being the fennel seeds, and about a little less of a handful of spearmint (that’s for the tea I drink in a whole day) 
So with PM I won’t need any more extra estrogen that I might get with fenugreek ? 
I didn’t start long ago, it’s only have been a few days.

Well some women find PM rather strong, sometimes too strong, so your best bet is to wait and see how you react to it before introducing anything else. Once you start PM you should just give it time and make sure you get on with it and there are no adverse effects.

The spearmint is a separate case though. You definitely want to continue with that. It seems like you're taking enough at the moment, so keep on with what you're doing now. Don't miss any days because spearmint should definitely help you if you take it consistently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)