Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Introduction - ArtisAnka

Hello everybody,

I discovered this forum lately (via Reddit) and I am preparing to start Surferjoe's herbal & supplements routine.

I am 42F and I first discovered NBE around 2010. I was a very small cup (A) with tubular breasts (they weren't round) and very deflated and saggy after breastfeeding two children. I tried supplements (fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, sheep placenta, progesteron cream..) with no special results. The only result I had was with PM (Mirifem brand at the time) which permanently changed the shape of my breasts to round. The results stayed the same for more than a decade. I also ordered Noogleberry pump but I was too small for their smallest cup. It was really hard for me to start pumping because the smallest cup was falling off my chest constantly. I am pumping from 2020 on - about once or twice a week for 1 hour. I do not take any supplements atm, I only added collagen and magnesium a few months ago. I gained 15 kg (33 lbs) from 2020 to 2024, no fat went to my breasts. These are my results in the last 4 years - I went from deflated, half empty 80B cup to full 85D cup. I am aspiring to grow more. My growth from only pumping has been permanent. I gathered a mixture of different photos from my old phone to show the difference.

Here are the photos:

I am really happy to be here.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You said that you hadn't been able to post your pictures here, but as you can see I've uploaded them for you and inserted them into your post accordingly. Smile

Thanks so much for your help, Eve  Smile

That's a very interesting set of photos. Congratulations! It's all the more interesting to me because you started with tubular breasts, which is my problem. So you've really encouraged me, I've got to say that. I was thinking that tubular breasts meant little chance of success.

(06-08-2024, 16:14)Celina V Wrote:  That's a very interesting set of photos. Congratulations! It's all the more interesting to me because you started with tubular breasts, which is my problem. So you've really encouraged me, I've got to say that. I was thinking that tubular breasts meant little chance of success.

Hi, it is hard but it is doable with a lot of patience. Just don't give up. If I could start again, I would be noogling (with the help of herbs, especially PM) from the beginning and more often.

Congratulations on your progress, though I was surprised that pumping has worked for you as well as it has. You said that you had pumped once or twice a week for an hour, which I would not have expected to be enough. Your results will definitely help to encourage others though..

Thanks for posting your story, ArtisAnka. Can I ask how much you grew on the Mirifem?

(09-08-2024, 07:42)Babita Wrote:  Thanks for posting your story, ArtisAnka. Can I ask how much you grew on the Mirifem?

Thank you. I don't remember, I never measured myself..

(06-08-2024, 12:34)ArtisAnka Wrote:  Hello everybody,

I discovered this forum lately (via Reddit) and I am preparing to start Surferjoe's herbal & supplements routine.

I am 42F and I first discovered NBE around 2010. I was a very small cup (A) with tubular breasts (they weren't round) and very deflated and saggy after breastfeeding two children. I tried supplements (fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, sheep placenta, progesteron cream..) with no special results. The only result I had was with PM (Mirifem brand at the time) which permanently changed the shape of my breasts to round. The results stayed the same for more than a decade. I also ordered Noogleberry pump but I was too small for their smallest cup. It was really hard for me to start pumping because the smallest cup was falling off my chest constantly. I am pumping from 2020 on - about once or twice a week for 1 hour. I do not take any supplements atm, I only added collagen and magnesium a few months ago. I gained 15 kg (33 lbs) from 2020 to 2024, no fat went to my breasts. These are my results in the last 4 years - I went from deflated, half empty 80B cup to full 85D cup. I am aspiring to grow more. My growth from only pumping has been permanent. I gathered a mixture of different photos from my old phone to show the difference.

Here are the photos:

Welcome! Your results are truly amazing!  Heart

(12-08-2024, 03:04)AlpineUdders Wrote:  
(06-08-2024, 12:34)ArtisAnka Wrote:  Hello everybody,

Here are the photos:

Welcome! Your results are truly amazing!  Heart

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)