Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

[archive] How is the Mirifem going?

How is the Mirifem going?
December 29 2004 at 9:27 AM Ruby (login Rubester)

If anyone here's using Mirifem please tell me how it's going? I'm thinking of switching from my current herbs and Mirifem seemed promising. I also thought it might be simpler.

Mirifem
January 1 2005 at 10:28 PM Ellen (no login)

I was going to take it, but they told me I couldn't take it with birth control

How is the Mirifem going?
January 2 2005 at 11:58 AM Ruby (login Rubester)

Oh I didn't know that. Though I remember now some PM companies saying that. Damn!

Mirifem
May 30 2005 at 4:16 PM SamC (no login)

I've had good results with Mirifem and grown almost 2 cup sizes in 9 months. It's been amazing really, although I don't think it's all down to Mirifem, as I'm also using progesterone cream and various vitamins and minerals as well as daily massage. I've slowed down a lot over the last month, but my progress has still been a big success.

Great!
June 3 2005 at 10:11 AM Ruby (login Rubester)

Hey, that sounds great! So do you strongly recommend massage when you're on PM?

Mirifem
June 4 2005 at 2:37 PM SamC (no login)

Yes I'm convinced it helps to grow even more. Try it with boobie batter and a heating pad.

Great!
June 5 2005 at 11:04 AM Ruby (login Rubester)

Did you take the recommended dose of Mirifem?

Mirifem
June 5 2005 at 8:50 PM SamC (no login)

Yes I've always followed the given instructions. 4 pills a day for 15 days and then 15 days off.

BC
June 14 2005 at 1:19 PM Ruby (login Rubester)

The only thing that's still bugging me about this is the BC. I'll have to think about that one. Also I'll pass on the boobie batter if I do go ahead with the Mirifem and just get the cream that comes with it. That seems logical to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)