Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Evebra protocol with noogleberry

I’m not entirely sure if this has been done before but I’m planning on following the Evebra protocol with noogleberry domes and the Prospera wound vac pump. I guess it would be interesting to see if the Evebra protocol itself can be successfully repeated (1-2 cups permanent growth) with a cheaper setup... which would then mean it’s the protocol not the domes used that determine a successful outcome. This seems like an interesting and potentially helpful NBE idea to peruse as I don’t think anyone aside from brava/Evebra users have attempted the same protocol (or maybe not, I’m new here haha). Noogleberry users seem to only use for short duration at higher suction. Anyways, follow along if you like. I’ll report back from time to time. I’ll be starting in a week or so once I get everything on hand to begin.  

Starting stats : over bust 31”, bust 31”, underbust 28.5”   Weight 131 (to ensure bust gains aren’t weight related). I am physically active and weight train. 

Other important info : I’ve nursed my children and have had one (basically failed) breast fat transfer. Both are several years in the past now. 

Get the Noogleberry silicone rings, if you haven’t already. They are absolutely necessary if you plant to pump for hours and hours at a time IMO. Don’t get their foam rings. They are awful.

ShelaVenna - yes for sure. I’ve got the silicone rings coming with my set plus I want to look into some kind of barrier spray or padding I can use to protect my skin. It’ll be a bit of an experiment!

It really should work. I mean even Evebra have stated that any suction device should provide favourable results if the suction is truly continuous and sustained over a prolonged period of time.

Honey fox - yes I hope so! I think the noogleberry will take some fiddling to get it to be a long term sustainable NBE option as the Evebra but I’m hopeful. I have received the noogleberry and have started using it, but without the wound vac pump yet (it’s still on its way) it’s quite impossible to use overnight with just the hand pump. Also I need to get the Y connector working and already needed to add teflon tape to the valve connectors. I had suspected this would be a fiddly diy project and it certainly has been so far, and my pump isn’t even here yet!

Update-

I found the noogleberry to be unmanageable for me due to poor fit. I couldn’t size down from the large due to my wider breast width, but the large was far too deep and generally unwieldy. I couldn’t get a consistant suction and I absolutely couldn’t sleep in them. Also the silicon rings would stretch out and get sucked up inside the dome. It was really a huge headache for me and I won’t be continuing with them. If anyone wants to purchase my barely used contour large airlock set let me know

So instead I’ve opted to purchase an evebra as I was having a great swelling response from the little I did manage to use the nooglebeery. I slept in the evebra last night but have some kinks to work out yet and hoping tonight will be more restful. Still the evebra blows the noogleberry away in terms of ease of use. I do think it is far more sustainable for long duration use vs noogleberry. I have a few suction blisters which I think I’ll try taping over tonight as well as better positioning in general which I think will help my issues. The 20mm pressure definitely felt strong enough to me! But I’ll be using the Prospera tonight at 20mm to avoid a low battery alarm from the evebra pump at 5am

Also evebra sent me a discount link to share if anyone wanted it. I think it’s $100 off the system. Funny they sent it to me before I even know if this will work for me or not! If you want the discount link let me know and I’ll message it to you

Thanks for your update, ChildlikeEmpress.

Well Evebra do claim that the only device on the market which will effectively deliver the Evebra protocol is the Evebra. Not because other devices have anything wrong with them in principle, but because they aren't designed appropriately enough to deliver what's required.

Honey fox - so far I would have to agree with evebra. They are a far more complete and thought out system. I think if your intention is long term continuous use especially at night, evebra seems like the only option that won’t drive you completely mad. I’m able to sleep on my side and generally move around at night without worrying about breaking suction with evebra. Noggleberry one little movement and POP off it comes. Even with broken suction the evebra is still in place and jist resuctions. Noogleberry is a whole different story unless you’ve fashioned yourself a bra to help hold them in place

Yes it's a complete and thought out system. Evebra is also the only device on the market which has documented proof that it works.

A little update. I’ve been successfully sleeping in the evebra and finally had a really restful night last night (day 8) so it did take me a while to get to a good place sleeping with this. Also I have a fair amount of skin irritation which might just be unavoidable. I’ve found that trying to use adhesive anything such and baindaids to protect my skin makes it so much worse when I remove them and they pull my skin off even more. I’ve been trying the past two nights just skin barrier film and targeted padding. Calendula cream during the day has been a life saver!
I am around 2” swelling immediately after removing the devise and have 1” retained swelling before putting evebra back on. I sleep at 20mm but bump up to 30mm during my awake hours. 
I’m still in dome 1. I do have contact if I don’t tape down my nipples but I’ve been taping them down to prevent nipple expansion and so I can do a bit longer in dome 1 so I will. I prefer the smaller profile and will use the 1 as long as I can!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)