Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Looking for some help

Hi everyone!

I'm rather new to NBE and was just looking for some help. I've already started massaging several times a day with flaxseed oil. The thing is, it doesn't really make me sore. I feel like it's not effective, because my boobs just feel normal afterwards. While I'm massaging them, they get very veiny, and at night, they get extremely soft and squishy, but other than that they typically feel pretty normal. Shouldn't I feel soreness, or itchiness, or some sign of growth? Thanks.

What kind of massages are you doing? Are you using any specific technique? And how long have you been doing it for?

I've just completed 3 weeks of massaging. I'm not using any specific technique, but massaging quite firmly for 20 minutes a day.

If you're not doing anything else apart from massaging perhaps you need to consider some of the massaging techniques used by those who have grown on massaging only. In most cases massaging is used in support of other methods of breast growth.

(31-08-2024, 13:56)southern belle Wrote:  While I'm massaging them, they get very veiny

That's a good sign because when your veins suddenly show through your skin, it typically indicates that blood flow has increased which is exactly what you want.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)