Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

tips on my program?

Heart 

help with program? and aching breasts after massage

Hello,
first of all: I wanted to try NBE. I don’t want to go too hard on myself (age: 19) so here’s what I’m going to go for:
- 400mg 50% saponin fenugreek capsules (starting with 400, then i could go up to 800-1200)
- 1h daily breast massage with flaxseed/almond oil
- 3tbsp flaxseed daily
- 2 cups spearmint tea daily

Does this sound alright? I also want to eat more protein and overall have more nutritious meals. My BMI is around 19.5.
Current dimensions: 70 underbust, 87 bust

I haven’t bought any supplements already, but I’ve been using my almond body oil (all safe, it’s just an almond/flax mix with some extracts like chamomile to massage 1-1.5h daily. I’ve been doing it just for a few days, but now my breasts started to ache slightly when I do it. I’m not rough on them in any way and it isn’t any significant pain - it doesn’t bother me. Still, is that something to worry about? I don’t squeeze too hard or anything like that.

Breasts aching after massage is nothing to be concerned about. It's quite normal in the early stages when your breasts aren't used to it. You said 1-1.5h daily which is a lot of massage to be starting with, so some aching isn't a surprise at all and you really shouldn't worry about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)