Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hello, I'm new here. Need advice!

Hello I tried to read what other people stated in this forum, I’m honestly shocked at first. I thought this would “blow up” going mainstream considering how most people tend to say the only way to get bigger breast is through surgery but it seems like that’s not the case.

Anyways my goals are to increase both breast and areola size.

So it seems like at first you need to keep your nutrition in check. (Basing this off SurferJoe2007 post) Assuming you have that in check, do you jump on herbs immediately or do you run a full panel first to have a benchmark before you start taking herbs?

Do you just take do you just take 3,000 mg MSM and fenugreek or shatavari extract every day you slowly work yourself up and until you reach 900-1200 mg. And that’s it. (Pretty much just take those 2 supplements, eat healthy, exercise do weights and hope for the best?)

There’s a ton of people who have stated PM or pueraria mirifica have worked some say it did temporarily while others said it shrank them. There’s also progesterone or some say it’s PC (progesterone cream) but don’t these two change your hormones, do people like talk this out with a doctor first or they just wing it and accept the consequences if there be.

And there’s other stuff like pituitary glandular, wild yam, saw palmetto, sheep placenta, motherwort, goats rue, etc. (Like how do you know what to take, how much and what to watch out for. Is it just a mix of trial and error)

Lastly there’s massages, pumps and going to the gym, I can understand the massages and gym. But the pumps some say they work some say they don’t, others recommend a brand called “Noogleberry”, while other say the vacuum or the seal isn’t great. Nor do I know how long should one pump?

There’s so much info I’m kinda lost on what to do, I was hoping someone here could give advice please? 

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)