Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Domperidone for nbe and butt growth????

I'm curious about using domperidone for nbe and boots growth. I'm a big person (~245 lbs) whose trying to lose weight right now, but also want to maintain a thick body build. I already have large boobs but I want to make them larger. And I really want to grow my ass, while growing my glutes seem promising and I'm definitely doing some squats right now, if possible, i want to increase the sebaceous fat on my butt too. 

I'm already consuming 10g of Organic Red Maca Powder per day (though I'm taking a break from my nbe in order to check my hormone levels), and I'll post my whole routine below, but would incorporating domperidone with what I'm already doing help reach my nbe goals and butt goals?

If so, what dosage should I use? I know some women use it to help with breastfeeding, but it's mainly prescribed to treat nausea. Is it safe to use with birth control, specifically progestin-only pills like the Lyleq I'm currently using? 

Here's my current routine (which is on hold): 

• 1000 mg of PM 
  • 10 mg (2 tsps) of Red Maca Root Powder 
  • 2700 mg of Saw Palmetto (6 capsules) 
  • 6000 mg of MSM (6 capsules)
  • 5000 IU of Vitamin D 
  • 0.35 mg of northindrone (Lyleq) tablet
  • 1500 mg of freeze Dried aloe vera powder
  • 750 mg - 3000 mg of Shavatari Extract Powder 

Here's what I plan to add: 

• 5 g of creatine
  • 1 scoop of collagen
  • 3000 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids through diet 
  • 2000 mg of HMB capsules 
  • 1 scoop of protein powder
  • 2 cups of Spearmint tea
  • 2 cups of green tea

Would any of the ingredients interact poorly with domperidone?

Domperidone doesn't affect contraception of any type. It doesn't interact with any of the other items you listed either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)