Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

NBE Newbie, Routine Help

Heart 

Super glad I was able to come across the NBE community, learning so many things!
I'm currently a B cup and would like to grow several cups up like DDD since I have a wide rib cage. 
I'm fairly new to herb schedules and other stuff, I've just recently made my own routine of herbs and supplements.

Morning:
- Fenugreek extract 50% saponins, 500mg
- half cup of Soymilk with 2tbsp of Bovine collagen
- 2 capsules of Women's vitality blend, 1200mg 
Women's vitality blend: 
Bovine Liver, Organic Beet Root, Grassfed Bovine Adrenal, Grassfed Bovine Thyroid, Grassfed Bovine Pancreas, Organic Spirulina, Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract, Grassfed Bovine Uterus, Grassfed Bovine Ovary, Grassfed Ovine Liver,Grassfed Ovine Heart, Grassfed Bovine Kidney, Grassfed Ovine Kidney, Grassfed Bovine Mammary, Lipase Complex, Organic Fermented Holy Basil, Organic Fermented Kelp, Grassfed Bovine Whole Pituitary, Grassfed Bovine Placenta, Shilajit.
- 1 capsule of MSM, 1500mg

Night:

- Fenugreek extract 50% saponins, 500mg
- 3 capsules of Women's vitality blend, 1790mg
- 1 capsule of MSM, 1500mg
- 1 orange fruit
- 1 teabag Traditional Medicinals, Mother's milk
Tea Blend:
Organic bitter fennel fruit 560 mg
Organic anise fruit 350 mg
Organic coriander fruit 210 mg
Organic fenugreek seed 35 mg
Organic blessed thistle herb 35 mg
Proprietary Blend:
560 mg
Organic spearmint leaf
Organic West Indian lemongrass leaf
Organic lemon verbena leaf
Organic marshmallow root

- Volufiline oil breast massage for 2 minutes

I've tried PM with flaxseed in the past for several months but it only altered my cycle, no changes whatsoever in my breasts. I also tried Bee pollen with no promising results so far.

I've read of a NBE success journey involving bovine mammary and ovary since herbs did not have any effects on her, thus why I started taking Women's vitality blend. I incorporated a few herbs and supplements that most have used and was also successful.
Any suggestions and insight about my current routine would greatly help! Heart

Welcome to the forum. Your program's a little experimental, so it's not that easy to advise you right now. I think we have to see whether you see any positive signs before we can talk about what you might tweak or change. Bee pollen really hasn't worked for many women, so that probably was a long shot. Regarding the PM, what form and what quantity of that did you take? Just to understand exactly what you did in the past.

(19-06-2024, 16:01)Jem Jee Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Your program's a little experimental, so it's not that easy to advise you right now. I think we have to see whether you see any positive signs before we can talk about what you might tweak or change. Bee pollen really hasn't worked for many women, so that probably was a long shot. Regarding the PM, what form and what quantity of that did you take? Just to understand exactly what you did in the past.

Thank you for the insight   Blush
I was using PM supplements 2 capsules per day 1 in the morning and 1 at night. 300mg of PM per capsule. I took it for a couple of months, it only altered my cycle (not drastically) but no changes on my breasts whatsoever. I've read that some should approach PM carefully so I don't know if I should give it another chance and implement it in my current routine with all the other herbs and supplements.

It's not the done thing to use PM with BO because it might overload you. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but mixing those two together has always been frowned upon.

(20-06-2024, 17:37)Jem Jee Wrote:  It's not the done thing to use PM with BO because it might overload you. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but mixing those two together has always been frowned upon.
I've read in reddit that it seems so too. So far BO hasn't affected my cycle in a negative way unlike PM, where I got a slight weird sting on my lower abdomen within a week taking it. Idk maybe because the BO I'm taking is a blend?
Regarding massages is volufiline a good massage oil? Or should I opt for flaxseed oil instead?
Thanks for the advice as always!

(21-06-2024, 02:03)coconutseashells Wrote:  Regarding massages is volufiline a good massage oil?

It's not the best. If you want to combine full massage with the use of Volufiline, I think the right move is to get a good massage oil and add a few drops of the Volufiline into the oil.

Hmm that's a good tip, would try to have flaxseed oil with a few drops of volufiline then. Thanks! Big Grin

I basically agree with Honey Fox, but I would go further and use more than a few drops of Volufiline. I'd mix the two in equal amounts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)