Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hey all!

Hey everyone, I'm Eva. I'm 30 years old and from the US. I just wanted to introduce myself and share some positive experiences I've had with NBE since finding my way to the site. I started using Miss Mad scientist's personal program at the beginning of this month and have had good results since. I started st a B cup, and in the 22 days since I'm already up to a C cup. Overall the experience has me feeling quite optimistic. I'm just gonna keep up with it for a while and see where it gets me. 

I've been following the program pretty closely but I have made some small additions that I felt suited me. Here's my daily routine: 
45 grams kinako 
120-240 ml of whole milk
30 grams of flax seed oil 
30 grams  fennel seed 
30 grams fenugreek (the later two I grind in a mortar and pestle, simmer in water and drink as a tea, after letting it steep for about 10 minutes.) 

medications I'm taking include: 
6 mg estradiol 
3 mg spironolactone 

Other supplements: (I don't know if any of these would impact my recent NBE but I thought it'd be potentially helpful to mention them nevertheless. 
Iron ~20 mg 
Folic acid 
Biotin 
Fish oil 

As of yet I haven't noticed any negative side effects to the program I've been on. I am holding a lot more water weight. Before I started I weighed in at around 150 lbs, now I'm up to 157 lbs. I'm not terribly worried though. I plan on just working out a bit more to offset the increased amount of fat the program has introduced to my diet. 

I hope the info I shared can be of use to others here. I sincerely grateful for all the hard work and research people have compiled here on the site. Special thank you to Miss Mad scientist. I've never felt better about the shape of my body.

(22-06-2024, 16:27)Eva_93 Wrote:  I hope the info I shared can be of use to others here.

I'm sure it will. I'm personally finding it useful already. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Yes thank you for posting. Everyone who posts their experiences here is doing so much to help other people, so every contribution is precious and much appreciated. Good luck with your progress and let's hope your experiences continue to be positive.

Morning! :-)

Thank you for your helpful post. 

I’m also taking spiro, I was put on it last Monday :-) does it interfere with fenugreek at all?  I was taking fenugreek 50% saponins recently but stopped when I went on spiro

Hi Abbie, so I did a cursory check online, and from what I saw spironolactone isn't known to react to fenugreek. With that being said I don't really know If the two will interact or not. I'm planning on getting some blood work done later this year, so that should help reveal how the program has effected the hormonal fluctuation in my body. 

I'll share the results here somewhere once I've got them. Until then, best of luck with everything, we'll all be rooting for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)