Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Help! How do I increase breast fat??

Heart 

I'm a female (19 y.o) with a 32C cup size. I would like to increase my breast size a little bit to hit 32D/32DD. My breasts are already good for my frame but I just want it to be a little more heavier so that it can fill more of my clothes. I want to know ways where I can naturally increase my breast fat.

Are there any foods that are actually proven to increase breast size? I've heard some sources saying fenugreek or bee pollen but some people said it won't work. I'm actually happy with my size but I just want it to be a little more larger so that it can look more fuller and sexier when using bikinis.

Thank you very much for your help!!

Have a look through the Herbal Breast Enhancement section and you'll find the kind of information you're looking for. Check the Personal Programs section too.

I have grown on herbs myself, mainly fenugreek and hops, so I can say that it definitely worked for me. In fact most people who have tried herbs have got results, but there are no herbs which are guaranteed to work for everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)