Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Best amount and brand of Aguaje/Buriti Powder for Butt/Hips/Thighs Growth?

Hi, I saw on another thread on here that aguaje is really good for butt growth and I was wondering how effective it is for someone is pretty overweight, carries a lot of weight in my midsection, has big boobs but not a big butt and wants to be thicker in the ass, hips and thighs. Someone on there said it's also really good for fat redistribution to the lower body area (butt, hips, thighs) and that sounds a little too good to be true, so I want to see people's experiences and see if it's any good or not before buying.

If it's helpful, which dosages/amount and brands are the best ones for aguaje/buriti? Is capsule or powder form more effective? Anything that's effective and affordable is something that I'm interested in. 

Right now, my routine/program is taking 1000 mg of PM in a single capsule and 5 g or 1 tsp each of Red Maca Root Powder and presumably Yellow Maca Powder daily. I'm also thinking about adding Miss Mad Scientist's (I think that's her username) Soy Milk and Flaxseed program too if it's ok with my body and hormones. Would adding aguaje powder to this help my routine/program and my growth? Will it also help with NBE?

I would think twice before adding aguaje to pueraria mirifica. You could get very overloaded with phytoestrogens. People have often taken aguaje and maca together, but taking aguaje and pueraria mirifica together is a bit of a stretch.

(09-09-2024, 12:42)VickyA Wrote:  I would think twice before adding aguaje to pueraria mirifica. You could get very overloaded with phytoestrogens. People have often taken aguaje and maca together, but taking aguaje and pueraria mirifica together is a bit of a stretch.
Understandable, maybe I'll use it after taking a break on PM. What's a good amount of Aguaje to take with maca?;

Recommendations for aguaje dosage vary a great deal, from 1g a day to 5g. Most say 1-2g so perhaps you should start there. The bigger suggested dosages of 3 or 5g seem high to me, but I guess you could work up to that quantity if you don't have any side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)