Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Need some advice... Yet again.

At the beginning of my previous cycle I began an NBE program using WonderUp. I have taken it in the past with great success, so when I decided I was going to give NBE another try that's what I went with. This time however, I was also on a combined birth control (Beyaz). From the first day I started taking the herbs, I felt tons going on in my breasts. Up until ovulation I was literally constantly feeling all the different sensations going on. But after I ovulated it all basically disappeared, as did the extreme soreness I had going on. I know this was due to the birth control pills, as when I first grew on WU years ago, I always grew during the luteal phase. Last month it was the other way around.

Toward the end of my last cycle I went through some very stressful events. I wasn't able to eat, lost a pretty substantial amount of weight in a short time, and really just didn't care about NBE at that time. So I quit taking everything, doing massages and noogling, and decided I would see how I was feeling at the beginning of my next cycle. Fortunately the stressful events greatly improved and I was back on track with eating right and feeling healthy. I didn't resume taking the birth control pills, and started WU on the first day of my period again. This time around has been different. I'm hardly feeling much going on at all and I've hardly had any soreness. There was one day I was a little bit sore after adding fenugreek powder to my massage cream, but I didn't continue doing that and my soreness went away. I'm going to continue with WU until it runs out (I basically had enough for almost another full cycle) and see what happens once I ovulate. If I don't feel any increase in activity at that point, I'm wondering if I should give up herbs for a while and take something to balance my hormones. I'm just not sure whether this change is due to just having come off the birth control, or whether it's due to the high stress levels and subsequent unhealthy state I was in during that time. I've always resumed completely normal cycles right away coming off birth control, even when I was taking the stronger dose pills. And like I said, I've been eating great, stress is basically non existant, and my weight is back up. So it's hard to tell. Any advice on that one? If I do give up internal herbs for a while to let my body regulate, would it be okay if I still continue with massage, if my massage cream contains NBE ingredients? Or should I stop altogether?

Also, sort of off-topic from that, but I'm in need of something good I can use for massage. I know that Wahaika's "booby batter" works wonderfully, but it's just not practical for me right now. I'm going to be moving in with my boyfriend soon and I don't want to smell like maple syrup and have weird stuff all over my breasts during our first nights together! But I do want to use something that contains good NBE ingredients. I'm thinking of purchasing WU cream, which I used the first time I took the pills. It was also when I used the cream that I experienced the most growth. What I'm wondering is, does the skin even absorb the ingredients of WU to make it effective? I'm also debating maybe buying a PM soap to massage with in the shower.

Hi Shortcake,

You may be giving it much more time than it needs. Susan (Beachbumbythesea) and I use the individual herbs to adjust on a daily basis. You can also keep using WU, and add a capsule of an individual herb as needed.

The latest version of Wahaika's batter contains goat's rue instead of fenugreek.

(07-09-2011, 20:54)shortcake Wrote:  I'm thinking of purchasing WU cream, which I used the first time I took the pills. It was also when I used the cream that I experienced the most growth. What I'm wondering is, does the skin even absorb the ingredients of WU to make it effective?

I'm no expert, but I believe that the wonderup cream uses olive oil to efficiently help the herbal ingredients through the skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)