Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

(06-02-2016, 09:53)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my pik

I can't wait until mine are as round as yours! ?

(04-03-2016, 19:27)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 11:06)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my recent pik

They look bigger than the last pics, well done Smile

Thank U Smile)

(04-03-2016, 19:26)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 11:06)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my recent pik

Your progress really is amazing.
I'm far too shy to post a braless pic on here. Although I'm still waiting for opinions on whether my bra looks too small. I decided to try online calculators and they came back telling me I was 4-5 cups bigger than I thought I was which can't be right!
Although I did nearly fall out when I ran for the bus today :/

Thank u so much Smile
when i joined this forum I was also very shy but now it doesn't matter
Because everyone is same and have breast
Every Online calculator gives different results so it confuses more

(05-03-2016, 02:53)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  do you think massaging more than twice a day would help achieve results faster? & when massaging should i be massaging just where i have some fat (just around the nipple) or also the flat areas where i'd like to grow (i'm fuller on the bottom than on the top. especially on one side. it looks scooped from side profile). also would you say the massage is more like gliding your fingers across your skin or is there some pressure involved?

& hopefully im not too old for this to help: I am 30, a 32AA (28 underbust 31.5/32 bust..so maybe im a 32aaa :() fairly boney/skinny up top.

U can massage for an hour,2 hours,30 minutes,15 minutes,10 minutes,5 minutes it's up to u take a small break and massage
I am also Fuller on the bottom and i want fuller breast on the top
And yes u apply very lite pressure with your fingertips not too hard
Who says you are old for this?
Massage is necessary for every women in any age
Massage is the only natural way through which you can increase your boobs
I am also small frame but my boobs are growing with massage
And if you want to increase weight as u say skinny up top
Drink banana shake with cream daily for 3 months with massage
I also gain some weight with this banana shake now i stop drinking this shake bacause i dont want to be fat :D
Good Luck

(05-03-2016, 03:25)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(06-02-2016, 09:53)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my pik

I can't wait until mine are as round as yours! ?

Hahhaa i want fuller on top mine are fuller on bottom :/

Hi, y'all. This thread is so inspiring!
Great progress y'all.
To the person past 30 years young. Yes, you can, too. I have over 35 years of experience in life. Smile
My experience: I didn't even do the massage as well as SweetyA, but I plan on doing better with it, now. I was nervous o try the new technique of applying such light pressure after all the other massages I tried and the other directions given by various people, but you know, it works! I was very impressed that I started to see swelling as I was doing the massage. I was barely touching them! I was sort of woondering how it could do anything. But, I also practice energy work, like Reiki. After I was confused and considered this, it made sense that this almost untouching was helping!
So, I get it, now- finally! It does work! Yaaaaassz!
By the way, girls- Definitely rub the hands together to build up the warmth! I found this helps supercharge the massage! Thank you all for sharing your experience, too. Mwa and hugs.

(05-03-2016, 08:46)char Wrote:  Hi, y'all. This thread is so inspiring!
Great progress y'all.
To the person past 30 years young. Yes, you can, too. I have over 35 years of experience in life. Smile
My experience: I didn't even do the massage as well as SweetyA, but I plan on doing better with it, now. I was nervous o try the new technique of applying such light pressure after all the other massages I tried and the other directions given by various people, but you know, it works! I was very impressed that I started to see swelling as I was doing the massage. I was barely touching them! I was sort of woondering how it could do anything. But, I also practice energy work, like Reiki. After I was confused and considered this, it made sense that this almost untouching was helping!
By the way, girls- Definitely rub the hands together to build up the warmth! I found this helps supercharge the massage! Thank you all for sharing your experience, too. Mwa and hugs.

Wow thats great that you see good results Smile
U see swelling and this swelling becomes permanent slowly and gradually
Enjoy massaging Smile u will increase cup size soon never leave your massage routine
good luck And update us with your results Smile

(04-03-2016, 09:28)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(03-03-2016, 20:35)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys

I hope its okay, if I share with you my results after almost 3 weeks of continous massaging the way alysse explained it: its almost 1 inch that i grew!
I felt a slight change when wearing bras and had the feeling that there was a little bit more to push and i filled them out better, but i was afraid to measure. Now, i have just measured them and i am a little bit happy! I know almost 1 inch is not much, but its something! and I just hope that the growth continues! maybe in 2 months its even more! I am afraid to hope too much, but I think its a good sign, that it started to work!

Thanks alyssa for all the information!! Blush :* :* :*

Wow i am so much happy for U
Congratulationsss aniibelii <3
your and mine starting progress is same 1 inch in 3 weeks wow thats great I told you it really works
I was also happy like u when i grow 1 inch i am remembering my starting time haahaha
And your second inch may takes a whole month
Never leave your routine and u will feel more change in size and shape of your shape and feels difference in cleavage too Smile
I will update my recent pik
Whenever i want to update my pik i cant because always the prob of size of pik ufhhhh
And always welcome Smile

Your boobs look amazing! Smile Smile So beautiful!
Did your nipples change during the massage, too or did they stay the same as before? I am always wondering ^^
Probably the second inch will take longer, but thats okay- i will definetly continue massaging!!! I don't see that much change, but the measuring tape says it and the measuring tape doesn't lie Big Grin I will start taking picts now to have a reliable method to compare Smile

(05-03-2016, 09:33)Annibelli Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 09:28)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(03-03-2016, 20:35)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys

I hope its okay, if I share with you my results after almost 3 weeks of continous massaging the way alysse explained it: its almost 1 inch that i grew!
I felt a slight change when wearing bras and had the feeling that there was a little bit more to push and i filled them out better, but i was afraid to measure. Now, i have just measured them and i am a little bit happy! I know almost 1 inch is not much, but its something! and I just hope that the growth continues! maybe in 2 months its even more! I am afraid to hope too much, but I think its a good sign, that it started to work!

Thanks alyssa for all the information!! Blush :* :* :*

Wow i am so much happy for U
Congratulationsss aniibelii <3
your and mine starting progress is same 1 inch in 3 weeks wow thats great I told you it really works
I was also happy like u when i grow 1 inch i am remembering my starting time haahaha
And your second inch may takes a whole month
Never leave your routine and u will feel more change in size and shape of your shape and feels difference in cleavage too Smile
I will update my recent pik
Whenever i want to update my pik i cant because always the prob of size of pik ufhhhh
And always welcome Smile

Your boobs look amazing! Smile Smile So beautiful!
Did your nipples change during the massage, too or did they stay the same as before? I am always wondering ^^
Probably the second inch will take longer, but thats okay- i will definetly continue massaging!!! I don't see that much change, but the measuring tape says it and the measuring tape doesn't lie Big Grin I will start taking picts now to have a reliable method to compare Smile

Thank you Smile
I never touch my nipples during massage but when breast grows nipples also grow with them but alittle bit
If u touch them or massage them during massage they will definitely grow
Take your after before pic thn u feel the difference
when my first cup size increase I even didn't feel much change but my measuring tape says that it happened with me also hahhaha
But the truth is your boobs grow 1inch but u see and massage them daily that's why u didn't feel change
I up till now feels that my boobs are small and still same as when I started but when I see my starting pic then I feel and realize
Thats why I know that but it's totally normal

(05-03-2016, 08:46)char Wrote:  Hi, y'all. This thread is so inspiring!
Great progress y'all.

Hey char.
That's great it's working.
I too started using just fingertips and if you do it the right way you notice tingling eh...
I had a scare recently after wear tight push up bras and ended up hurting one boob and it took a few days to come right, but I was massaging too hard too so now I'm wearing a bra that's too big but let's them sit freely and no more hard massage.
How many rotations are you doing char?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)