Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

(10-03-2016, 18:31)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 16:33)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  What is the fastest growth you've seen using massage?
I've had amazing results in the past two weeks using your massage advice

Wow congratulationSss Smile that u had good results using my massage advices Smile i am happy for you Smile
Your boobs are already very amazing naturally
I gain my first cup size with in 3 weeks,when i started massage Routine .then 2nd cup size takes a whole month
Thanks. I want them bigger though. Like I said, I feel that on my body they don't seem big.
Hopefully if I can slim my waist down they'll appear bigger but I want them bigger anyway lol

(10-03-2016, 18:34)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 16:33)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  What is the fastest growth you've seen using massage?

Wow congratulationSss Smile that u had good results using my massage advices Smile i am happy for you Smile
I gain my first cup size with in 3 weeks,when i started massage Routine .then 2nd cup size takes a whole month
Thanks. I want them bigger though. Like I said, I feel that on my body they don't seem big.
Hopefully if I can slim my waist down they'll appear bigger but I want them bigger anyway lol

On this forum everyone have the same dream,big boobs lol
I also want bigger Big Grin on my body my boobs also look small because i have bigger butt Big Grin my hips are 39inch Big Grin
Thats why my boobs look small and give a smaller look :/

(10-03-2016, 18:52)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

I also want bigger Big Grin on my body my boobs also look small because i have bigger butt Big Grin my hips are 39inch Big Grin
Lol I am naturally wide framed. I have broad shoulders and a wide ribcage. So even at my smallest I was still a size 14/16. Hoping to get back to that but with bigger boobs and butt this time lol

(10-03-2016, 19:23)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 18:52)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

Lol I am naturally wide framed. I have broad shoulders and a wide ribcage. So even at my smallest I was still a size 14/16. Hoping to get back to that but with bigger boobs and butt this time lol

Lol, i am naturally small frame,I don't have too much broad shoulders

May U get everything,u want in Life Smile Tongue

when you massage is it best to do it sitting up or lying down on you back? does it make a difference?
and i know you use olive oil, is there a reason you use it over extra virgin olive oil? or doesnt matter?

(11-03-2016, 22:43)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  when you massage is it best to do it sitting up or lying down on you back? does it make a difference?
and i know you use olive oil, is there a reason you use it over extra virgin olive oil? or doesnt matter?

well, sitting position doesnt matter in massage Smile do it in your own way ,how u feel easy Smile
there is no special reason,extra virgin olive oil doesnt matter !

I'm totally new to all of this. I'm doing Chi massages for about 15 minutes 2 times a day, using a small amount of saw palmetto extract topically with the massage. I'm also taking fennel capsules 3 times a day. I have gained a very small amount, about a half inch in three weeks. Is it reasonable to expect to gradually go from a small 34B to maybe a 36C using this program? I know it could take a long time, but that's not a big deal to me. I guess I'm just questioning whether or not it's even possible to make progress like that.

(12-03-2016, 17:21)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  I'm totally new to all of this. I'm doing Chi massages for about 15 minutes 2 times a day, using a small amount of saw palmetto extract topically with the massage. I'm also taking fennel capsules 3 times a day. I have gained a very small amount, about a half inch in three weeks. Is it reasonable to expect to gradually go from a small 34B to maybe a 36C using this program? I know it could take a long time, but that's not a big deal to me. I guess I'm just questioning whether or not it's even possible to make progress like that.

Welcome to the forum dear Smile
I am so sorry,i didnt know whether Chi massage works or not because I didn't try Chi massage,so how can I say that you can go from small 34B to 36C. Here on the forum you can ask from anyone who did Chi massage ,will help you.

I know more about deer massage , but with my massage tecnique u can easily goto any cup size you want Smile I did deer massage that's why I know Smile
But you see results with Chi massage then it's good you can continue it,or its up to you whether you like to choose deer or Chi massage Smile
Good luck Smile

Thanks so much for the quick response, sweetyalissa! Is deer massage the one where you use inward rotations with three or four fingers? Also, how much pressure is necessary?

On my Mom's side of the family, the women are pretty much all smaller bust sizes. I wondered how much genetics come into play.. You say that you think it's possible to increase quite a bit with the deer massage? I may try it instead. Smile

(12-03-2016, 18:38)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks so much for the quick response, sweetyalissa! Is deer massage the one where you use inward rotations with three or four fingers? Also, how much pressure is necessary?

On my Mom's side of the family, the women are pretty much all smaller bust sizes. I wondered how much genetics come into play.. You say that you think it's possible to increase quite a bit with the deer massage? I may try it instead. Smile

Always welcome dearSmile
Yesss in deer, you massage both breast in inward direction
And very light pressure is necessary...
Before marriage my mummy breast were also small,but not now
Thats why I was also flat, but not now Big Grin
Yesss,it's very much true you can increase your breast to any cup size but u must be very consistent and regular in routine,,
But takes long time girl Smile
Massage is hard workSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)