Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Katana's massage only program.

So after spending ages typing this out my phone decided to be stupid and not let me post it. So I'll do it all over again and hopefully I won't miss anything!

I haven't been eating as well as I'd like or exercising as much as I said I would so I'm going to be implementing a kinda regime to keep myself in line and give myself the kick up the butt I seem to need.
Basically I have been getting up just before my partner's brother gets here each day (normally around 11am) which doesn't give me the time I need to get things done. It also means I haven't been eating breakfast etc
So this new plan starts Monday as we need to go shopping for healthy food and stuff.
Here are my new rules, please comment/suggest things/feedback its always appreciated!

-up by 8am, no excuses!
-drink a large glass of water when you get up
-breakfast -good cereal/brown toast, 1 piece of fruit, 1 cup of coffee if I want it (only one allowed all day!)
-zumba 20mins @9am
-shower, massage in shower and once again when out of shower
-small meal at midday with glass of water
-small meal at 4pm before partner goes to work (4:30pm)
-exercise after partner's brother leaves, (8pm) massage after
-dinner @9pm when partner gets back from work
-bed by midnight

Avoid:
Bread- replace sandwiches with salads
Coffee- one cup a day
Sugar
Dairy- mainly cheese!
Chocolate -even if partner buys it as a surprise! Have a little here and there, one or two squares then put in fridge to keep out of sight and out of mind

Snack if hungry, not if bored - drink a glass of water, wait 20 mins if still hungry have snack
Sip water throughout the day and have a glass with each meal
Ensure some sort of fruit and veg is part of each meal
Do not have large meals -frequent smaller meals are better for metabolism- also, of full do not feel the need to finish what's on the plate, just stop eating, take plate back into kitchen so not tempted.
If you mess up don't be mad at yourself because you'll probably lose willpower if you get upset at yourself.

I think that's everything

(09-04-2016, 06:27)ellacraig Wrote:  That's a gorgeous woman's body.

I agree Smile

(10-04-2016, 00:56)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 06:27)ellacraig Wrote:  That's a gorgeous woman's body.

I agree Smile
Thanks <3
I just wished I looked more like that now

That all sounds good, Katana. Now, you better stick to it! Big Grin

(10-04-2016, 01:14)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  That all sounds good, Katana. Now, you better stick to it! Big Grin

I will.
I'm really bad without structure. Now I have a structure in place I can do it.
Being me without structure is like trying to climb a flat wall with no scaffolding xD it doesn't really work.

(10-04-2016, 01:19)Katana Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 01:14)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  That all sounds good, Katana. Now, you better stick to it! Big Grin

I will.
I'm really bad without structure. Now I have a structure in place I can do it.
Being me without structure is like trying to climb a flat wall with no scaffolding xD it doesn't really work.

That's good. That's not true for me at all. Not that I do particularly well even without any sort of structure, but that having it doesn't really particularly benefit me either. My body seems to just reject any attempts to force such things on it. I have to literally constantly remind myself of anything that I actually want to remember to do.

Hi Katana, please add the following to your program:

1-add a slice of lemon or pure lemon oil to your morning water and wait for about 30 minutes till your breakfast. This is for liver cleansing.
2-consume extra virgin olive oil daily. Body's lube oil plus tons of other benefits.
3-consume apple cider vinegar daily

http://healthremediesjournal.com/top-9-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/?utm_source=apple%20cider%20vinegar&utm_medium=applecider&utm_campaign=google

Remember that body weight is a function of how much calorie we consume and how much we burn, that simple. Even if what we eat is healthy, but more than we can burn then we still gain weight.

Take care, POM

(10-04-2016, 03:45)pom19 Wrote:  Hi Katana, please add the following to your program:

1-add a slice of lemon or pure lemon oil to your morning water and wait for about 30 minutes till your breakfast. This is for liver cleansing.
2-consume extra virgin olive oil daily. Body's lube oil plus tons of other benefits.
3-consume apple cider vinegar daily

http://healthremediesjournal.com/top-9-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/?utm_source=apple%20cider%20vinegar&utm_medium=applecider&utm_campaign=google

Remember that body weight is a function of how much calorie we consume and how much we burn, that simple. Even if what we eat is healthy, but more than we can burn then we still gain weight.

Take care, POM

The lemon and 30 mins I can do.
Not sure if we can afford to add apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to our shopping but I'll see what I can do, I promise.

Thanks for the feedback pom <3

could you give us an idea of how many calories youre getting in a day? the way I do it is to tally up everything I eat for the week and then divide by 7 to get the daily average. its kind of a pain in the ass to do but its pretty helpful information.

(10-04-2016, 14:09)Goodwill Wrote:  could you give us an idea of how many calories youre getting in a day? the way I do it is to tally up everything I eat for the week and then divide by 7 to get the daily average. its kind of a pain in the ass to do but its pretty helpful information.

I don't normally keep track.
Mainly because I have no way of calculating how many I'm burning because I don't know my weight.
I'll start posting a diary of what I eat though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)