Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Starting the Evebra

(23-07-2024, 17:17)Herewego Wrote:  Hmmmm. Well at 30 mmhg and 25 mmhg, it’s not uncomfortable in the least and I get so much more swelling than at 20mmhg. So I hope it’s ok!

Those pressures should be easy to tolerate as they are not unduly high in terms of comfort, but Evebra feel that there could still be a safety issue with them when there is sustained use. That's they key to their approach I would say, concern about the effect that higher pressure levels can have when there is sustained use and the importance to them of striking the right balance between safety and effectiveness.

Actually most people pump at 50mmHg, so you are at the low range.

“Actually most people pump at 50mmHg, so you are at the low range.“

Do they pump at that pressure for long periods of time, like 14-15 hours? Or are those pressures for shorter times?

(25-07-2024, 20:17)Herewego Wrote:  “Actually most people pump at 50mmHg, so you are at the low range.“

Do they pump at that pressure for long periods of time, like 14-15 hours? Or are those pressures for shorter times?
Yes, short times, 15 min cycles, 2 hr/day typ.

Just a reminder that there's no evidence that pumping at higher pressures for a smaller amount of time grows breast tissue.

If you want to grow tissue and stop pumping permanently then the 20-30 mmHg for 12+ hours is the way to go.

I too am just starting out using the evebra with the Prospera pump. It’s really the dream combo isn’t it?! I think for the pressure you’re fine going up to 30mm if you can tolerate it. I absolutely cannot tolerate over 20mm while I’m lying down sleeping as I develop spots of pain and skin irritation and generally very unrestful sleep, but I can use at 30mm while I’m up and about. And this is exactly what I’ve been doing. I put evebra on around 6pm and keep it around 25-30mm then I turn down to 20 for sleeping, and then back up again in the morning for a few more hours of wear until I reach 13-14hrs. If you’re not developing painful spots or skin irritation I’d think you’re fine at 30mm

I completed 14 weeks on Monday 9/31. 
I wore the EVEBRA up to 20 hours per day but usually about 15-16. One day was just 8 hours. And for a week while on vacation, I wore it about 10-12 hours per day. I never missed a day. 
I stopped because I got a small open sore and I wanted it to heal. It was convenient that it happened at 14 weeks. After not wearing it for 2 days, it looks like I grew about 1/2 cup size. When I started I wasn’t filling out a B cup and now I am. From what I read in an article by Dr. Khouri, 1-1.5 ml of growth per day can be expected after a complete cycle. So 1/2 a cup size would be about right. I’m starting another cycle now as the sore is mostly healed. 

Some tips I’ve learned:
The silicone rims need to be washed everyday. I got the sore from not washing them. 
I use castor oil on my breasts (where the rims go) before wearing and after (all over). This seems to help with any irritation. 
Drinking lots of water is important for swelling. I try to get 3 qts a day. 
After reading a blog and having a consultation with Yumi Kane, I’m convinced that eating enough protein is important for breast growth. So I eat a lot of beef and lamb. I aim for 1g of protein per lb of ideal body weight. 
Also, after reading about recommended protocol after fat transfer to breasts by Dr. Bednar, I have decided to stop working out while I’m trying to grow my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)