Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Katana's massage only program.

(01-05-2016, 17:28)tefin Wrote:  Well done, Katana. I wish l'd known Nbe in my younger years. I'm much older now and doubt l'd have fast boobs growth like yours. My tummy is annoyingly, incredibly massive @37 inches. Hips/butt 40'. Boobies a mere 36'. Bra size 34b. I weigh 60kg on a weighing scale.

I've heard Nbe works better on younger folks.

I know how you feel about the tummy. I started at 41 inches! I feel like I'm becoming much more curvy instead of a big round circle lol

(01-05-2016, 17:28)tefin Wrote:  Well done, Katana. I wish l'd known Nbe in my younger years. I'm much older now and doubt l'd have fast boobs growth like yours. My tummy is annoyingly, incredibly massive @37 inches. Hips/butt 40'. Boobies a mere 36'. Bra size 34b. I weigh 60kg on a weighing scale.

I've heard Nbe works better on younger folks.

You must be really short or have a really high BMI to have those kind of measurements at that weight. Or both. Have you looked into changing your diet and exercising more?

(01-05-2016, 07:21)Katana Wrote:  Happy 1st of May everybody.
As it's the start of the new month, I would like to post a couple of comparison pictures.
The first is a set of 3 pictures, one of the bras I brought in March which was a bit big for me (I couldn't find a single 38FF in the store and what with wanting to grow I figured I'd buy them a bit roomy), the second picture is a couple of weeks ago, and the third is today.
The second is to show my weight loss. The first picture was taken in early March (around the 10th I think) and the second is today.
Feel free to comment guys, any feedback is much appreciated
---------------------------------------------------------------
Kat, not only I see smaller waist also more curve overall. Great job, just keep doing whatever you are doing. It is working for you. Smile

(01-05-2016, 21:28)pom19 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 07:21)Katana Wrote:  Happy 1st of May everybody.
As it's the start of the new month, I would like to post a couple of comparison pictures.
The first is a set of 3 pictures, one of the bras I brought in March which was a bit big for me (I couldn't find a single 38FF in the store and what with wanting to grow I figured I'd buy them a bit roomy), the second picture is a couple of weeks ago, and the third is today.
The second is to show my weight loss. The first picture was taken in early March (around the 10th I think) and the second is today.
Feel free to comment guys, any feedback is much appreciated
---------------------------------------------------------------
Kat, not only I see smaller waist also more curve overall. Great job, just keep doing whatever you are doing. It is working for you. Smile

Thanks pom! Can't believe the progress I'd have, wouldn't have been possible without the support from all the lovely peeps here!

you've lost so much weight kat~~!! congrats! <33

sorry forgot to comment last night, i def see a smaller waist too Smile

Thanks missB and Ella!
I don't know how I've managed to decrease the waist and increase my bust though. I honestly expected to lose from my bust as well.

Oh wow, you are definitely slimmer. Way to go!

(02-05-2016, 02:36)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oh wow, you are definitely slimmer. Way to go!

Thanks BB!
It's so great to have so many positive comments from everybody Big Grin

I think my period has started, I was feeling rather wet downstairs and went to the loo to check and there was light pink blood mixed with a lot of clear discharge. I checked online, it could be ovulation bleeding. If this is a period, it's a little earlier than I expected (although I wasn't too sure how long it'd take) and rather light. I will check to see if my breasts have gone down a little once my period finishes, then I can see if some of the growth was swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)