Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

First NBE Journey

(10-06-2024, 06:50)James98 Wrote:  You might like to try my electric pump with a smaller dome. But if that is still unsuitable, I would like to make arrangements for you to send it back.

I plan on trying your pump with the smaller domes I just got recently as I like that your pump is a bit more customizable and gives more information. 
I'm hoping I can get the tube to fit on the Y connecter it comes with, or find a easy alternative. If not I'll message you to send the dome and pump back to you (:

(09-06-2024, 20:52)magnamon Wrote:  Hi dustbunny!

I came across your post and read almost the whole thing, and also noticed immediately that we're SO similar! So maybe we can share insights with each other Smile 

I'm also Portuguese! I have the exact same dark hairs you describe (even on the same spots!!) and weight gain around the belly, so I'm really wondering if this is genetic and it has to do with our origin. However I don't think this should be a demotivating factor, if we understand how our bodies are built and balanced, we can totally come up with a solution for NBE. I'm more than happy to share what has worked for me because there's a pretty good chance it might help you too!

Now, I have had bloodwork done (along with an ecography of my ovaries) and both confirmed that I have PCOS. However, I'm not insulin resistant. So from my understanding this is lean PCOS. If you can read portuguese, I don't mind sharing my bloodwork results! But in a nutshell I do have a higher T level than the average gal. Let me know if you'd like to see the full thing and I'll dm you the screenshots (heck if you have discord we could be NBE friends on there Big Grin)

I was also recently told by a gyno that you can't really lower your T, but I'm a bit skeptical about that as several forum members have suggested herbs that do have that effect. But even with higher T, what you need to do is up your E and P to balance it out. 

It was nice to read through your journey and I hope you get the results you wish for!!

Omg, I'm sorry you had to read this novel XD 

But I'm so glad to find someone similar to me! That's so helpful! I'd love any insight that you can share because I'm (semi) blindly testing things here and there. I've come to a similar conclusion for myself that *IF* i do have PCOS like symptoms, it's very mild and aligns with lean PCOS, so you saying this just confirms that for me. 

I would also be skeptical of that because all the info I've come across says you can reduce the amount of DHT or DHEA (i cant remember what one it is rn lol) that gets converted into T. And the amount of info I've found on the breastnexum forum, as well as from the trans ladies in the discord and reddit say otherwise as well. OFC most use HRT, but I've seen some say they had success with feminization and breast growth with herbs/sups before starting HRT so I'm leaning towards it being able to help. 

I can't read Portuguese (I'm actually just starting to learn how to read/speak it actually lol) But it's nothing I couldn't figure out with google translate I'm sure! 
And I am on discord and I'm actually in the NBE discord as well, send me your info and I'll add you (: 

Thanks!! (:

You can use this adapter from Canadian Tire to connect different size tubing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)