Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

(21-02-2016, 18:51)ellacraig Wrote:  
(21-02-2016, 13:02)sweetyalissa Wrote:  pic

I love how they look wearing a shirt, looks very sexy.

What are you using now as a massage oil?

Thank you so much Smile

I am just using olive oil for massage

Hi hun do your breasts move at all when you do this massage? Mines move a bit but I don't apply a lot of pressure, just a light touch. I read somewhere that the breast shouldn't move at all so I'm just wondering if I am doing it wrong. Thanks!

No my breast don't move when I do massage
I just move my finger tips on my breast in circle
just move your fingertips donot move your breast with fingertips
If u are applying very light pressure than why your breast are moving?
Apply more light pressure and check whether they are moving or not
Apply lite pressure but if your breast are moving in every condition than that doesn't matter because breast have no bone
If u shake,touch or massage your breast , it will move Definitly no problem Smile

I just wanted to congratulate you on such amazing progress! Your breasts look amazing!

And you've created a great thread here, so thank you for that! Big Grin

Thank you sooooo muchhhh Smile

I just created this thread for you people Smile

(25-02-2016, 09:16)sweetyalissa Wrote:  No my breast don't move when I do massage
I just move my finger tips on my breast in circle
just move your fingertips donot move your breast with fingertips
If u are applying very light pressure than why your breast are moving?
Apply more light pressure and check whether they are moving or not
Apply lite pressure but if your breast are moving in every condition than that doesn't matter because breast have no bone
If u shake,touch or massage your breast , it will move Definitly no problem Smile

Yes I need to apply lighter pressure but thank you for putting my mind at ease. I think I just feel like it can't work the method you are using because the breasts don't move but it has worked for you and so I am sure it will work for me :-).

Dont worry dear ,late or soon you will also see good results Smile

Your breasts have such a lovely shape! Shape and perkiness is something I am definitely trying to improve. Am very jealous of yours!

Hahhahha yes you are rite but i want bigger
And thanks for liking my breast Smile

(02-03-2016, 18:06)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Hahhahha yes you are rite but i want bigger
And thanks for liking my breast Smile

Nothing wrong with wanting bigger. I want to lose weight but get bigger boobs xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)