Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(22-02-2014, 21:32)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 19:55)JillyBean Wrote:  I just bought the band from the first post and plan on actually wearing it consistently, comfortable or not. Tongue You guys with all the pictures of your similar bras look so fantastic it's making me want to buy all of it but I just bought a whole new regimen, and a 6 month supply of it so I don't want to drop that much more cash right now but darn it you are all giving me bra envy D:

Lol yes I hear you! They ALL are soo pretty and give such good cleavage! What have you got planned now for the next 6 months, I read your post this morn and enviable at how well you've done! That's awesome

Ah thank you! I'm waiting for laundry to be done so I have some bras to take pictures in. I want pictures before I get real swelling, not just filling out so I can track my progress easier Tongue I agree they're are gorgeous. Right now I only have one bra that fits but ahh, it's the trouble with successful NBE(not that I"m really complaining (Wink. Your boobs look awesome though and the bras you guys have I'm seriously envious D:

(22-02-2014, 22:47)JillyBean Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 19:55)JillyBean Wrote:  I just bought the band from the first post and plan on actually wearing it consistently, comfortable or not. Tongue You guys with all the pictures of your similar bras look so fantastic it's making me want to buy all of it but I just bought a whole new regimen, and a 6 month supply of it so I don't want to drop that much more cash right now but darn it you are all giving me bra envy D:

Lol yes I hear you! They ALL are soo pretty and give such good cleavage! What have you got planned now for the next 6 months, I read your post this morn and enviable at how well you've done! That's awesome

Ah thank you! I'm waiting for laundry to be done so I have some bras to take pictures in. I want pictures before I get real swelling, not just filling out so I can track my progress easier Tongue I agree they're are gorgeous. Right now I only have one bra that fits but ahh, it's the trouble with successful NBE(not that I"m really complaining (Wink. Your boobs look awesome though and the bras you guys have I'm seriously envious D:

You've inspired me to listen to RMR again! I cant concentrate either so anything subliminal is a better choice, and the family have just gone out so I finally have some noogle time!!

(22-02-2014, 23:03)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You've inspired me to listen to RMR again! I cant concentrate either so anything subliminal is a better choice, and the family have just gone out so I finally have some noogle time!!
Oh wow (: I feel pretty special tbh Tongue Yes, RMR is great! So much swelling! I fear I might be getting used to it now because I'm not getting the 3 cup sizes of swelling that I used to. I don't know if that's possible. I do get swelling and I don't think I'd have growth without it but I'm kind of worried... Sapien Meds stuff is also pretty great though. If I can, I put that on a playlist on YouTube and have a nap while it's on, even if it's just for like 30 minutes. I wish that I could just download his stuff but I'm worried that it won't work in the same way /: I don't know if he has it for sale or not cause I haven't looked into it, but if I buy it I'm defs gonna put it on here for everyone to be able to download as well (:

(23-02-2014, 02:47)JillyBean Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 23:03)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Oh wow (: I feel pretty special tbh Tongue Yes, RMR is great! So much swelling! I fear I might be getting used to it now because I'm not getting the 3 cup sizes of swelling that I used to. I don't know if that's possible. I do get swelling and I don't think I'd have growth without it but I'm kind of worried... Sapien Meds stuff is also pretty great though. If I can, I put that on a playlist on YouTube and have a nap while it's on, even if it's just for like 30 minutes. I wish that I could just download his stuff but I'm worried that it won't work in the same way /: I don't know if he has it for sale or not cause I haven't looked into it, but if I buy it I'm defs gonna put it on here for everyone to be able to download as well (:

That's just insane 3 cup sizes!!! Your body responds soo well!
sapien has an android app now, I think it was a couple of dollars if that but I think you need to be connected to the net to listen to it so cant add it to a playlist or anything. There was another sublminal one with seaside noises etc but it has a real high pitch sound in the background that makes you want to cut your own ears off lol so I don't listen to that!! I have RMR downloaded so I have a NBE playlist on my android which Il just start listenening to, maybe at work cause I work alone Wink

(23-02-2014, 05:47)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That's just insane 3 cup sizes!!! Your body responds soo well!
sapien has an android app now, I think it was a couple of dollars if that but I think you need to be connected to the net to listen to it so cant add it to a playlist or anything. There was another sublminal one with seaside noises etc but it has a real high pitch sound in the background that makes you want to cut your own ears off lol so I don't listen to that!! I have RMR downloaded so I have a NBE playlist on my android which Il just start listenening to, maybe at work cause I work alone Wink

Yeah I couldn't wear a bra to bed from it Tongue but it was ALL swelling. ): I really feel it's why I got a real cup size so quickly because it went down to about a cup, and I kept the swelling going by rubbing Flaxseed Oil and Muscle Rub on as soon as I felt it stop working, so every few hours. I'm just lucky. I don't know, but when I do this I turn my 24 hour job of the rest of my beauty regimen and turn it to my breasts. I don't have Android but I'm defos gonna see if he has it for iPhone because I would love that. My worry about downloading his stuff is that it will compress the sound and not work anymore. I TRIED THE SEASIDE NOISES! YES I HAVE IT ON MY HARD DRIVE SOMEWHERE! I thought it was awful. Not the sound really, but it didn't work. I've taken care of 4 little boys, sounds like that don't bother me anymore Tongue And seriously, for as long as you can, listen to RMR as often as possible. It's ridiculously amazing. I don't think any boobie regimen is complete without it after my swelling.

Hi girlies, just checking in! After a month of wearing the correct bra size ive gone up a cup size! Well actually, my boobs have completely changed, my back size has decreased but my boobs are still there and look so much bigger with loads more shape and cleavage! I've gone from a 30DD to a 28FF!! In a month!! It's amazing what the right size bra can do for all that migrated tissue, ive also been doing a quick fat transfer massage in the morning to coax the tissue back into my boobs and its obviously working. Couldn't be happier! Expecting to go up another cup size in the next month or two Big Grin xxxxx Happy growing xxxxx

(24-02-2014, 19:21)Leanime Wrote:  Hi girlies, just checking in! After a month of wearing the correct bra size ive gone up a cup size! Well actually, my boobs have completely changed, my back size has decreased but my boobs are still there and look so much bigger with loads more shape and cleavage! I've gone from a 30DD to a 28FF!! In a month!! It's amazing what the right size bra can do for all that migrated tissue, ive also been doing a quick fat transfer massage in the morning to coax the tissue back into my boobs and its obviously working. Couldn't be happier! Expecting to go up another cup size in the next month or two Big Grin xxxxx Happy growing xxxxx

Lea that's awesome!!!! Congratulations Smile
No I HAVE to ask... can you elaborate a bit on what bra you brought or have worn to get to this stage? I had a scroll back but couldn't see any particular bra you brought Smile
That's soo inspiring x

(24-02-2014, 19:26)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 19:21)Leanime Wrote:  Hi girlies, just checking in! After a month of wearing the correct bra size ive gone up a cup size! Well actually, my boobs have completely changed, my back size has decreased but my boobs are still there and look so much bigger with loads more shape and cleavage! I've gone from a 30DD to a 28FF!! In a month!! It's amazing what the right size bra can do for all that migrated tissue, ive also been doing a quick fat transfer massage in the morning to coax the tissue back into my boobs and its obviously working. Couldn't be happier! Expecting to go up another cup size in the next month or two Big Grin xxxxx Happy growing xxxxx

Thanks chicken! I've just been wearing an everyday tshirt bra, nothing special! But it's the correct size so my breast tissue is no longer being pushed out of the cups, it's returning to my breasts where it is supposed to be Smile no more armpit fat or back fat, but lots more boobage! Xxx

No I HAVE to ask... can you elaborate a bit on what bra you brought or have worn to get to this stage? I had a scroll back but couldn't see any particular bra you brought Smile
That's soo inspiring x

(24-02-2014, 19:51)Leanime Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 19:26)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks chicken! I've just been wearing an everyday tshirt bra, nothing special! But it's the correct size so my breast tissue is no longer being pushed out of the cups, it's returning to my breasts where it is supposed to be Smile no more armpit fat or back fat, but lots more boobage! Xxx

That's soo inspiring x

Oh wicked yes I get you Smile
I too wore cups too close together and I see it now that when I put them on I can actually "see" the side parts of my breasts moving into the armpit and sides. I really do need to get rid of all my 10's and get 12's - this has confirmed it for me.
Thanks Lea Smile

What are your measurements hun? It sounds like you need to go up a cup size! Not a back size! Whenever we get back fat or armpit fat, its usually boob that has been pushed back because of ill fitting bras.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)