Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

Every one has same wishes
Slim body with bigger boobs
Losing weight is also very difficult
I love eating hahaha i cant lose weight

Hey guys

I hope its okay, if I share with you my results after almost 3 weeks of continous massaging the way alysse explained it: its almost 1 inch that i grew!
I felt a slight change when wearing bras and had the feeling that there was a little bit more to push and i filled them out better, but i was afraid to measure. Now, i have just measured them and i am a little bit happy! I know almost 1 inch is not much, but its something! and I just hope that the growth continues! maybe in 2 months its even more! I am afraid to hope too much, but I think its a good sign, that it started to work!

Thanks alyssa for all the information!! Blush :* :* :*

(03-03-2016, 20:35)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys

I hope its okay, if I share with you my results after almost 3 weeks of continous massaging the way alysse explained it: its almost 1 inch that i grew!
I felt a slight change when wearing bras and had the feeling that there was a little bit more to push and i filled them out better, but i was afraid to measure. Now, i have just measured them and i am a little bit happy! I know almost 1 inch is not much, but its something! and I just hope that the growth continues! maybe in 2 months its even more! I am afraid to hope too much, but I think its a good sign, that it started to work!

That is a great result! Remember that an inch is a whole cup size (normally) which in 3 weeks is very good progress!

(03-03-2016, 20:40)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

That is a great result! Remember that an inch is a whole cup size (normally) which in 3 weeks is very good progress!

Thanks a lot! Its a great motivation to keep going and i just hope, that I grow more! I know that the speed will change and probably will not be constant, but it would be great to have boobs finally Smile The change ist not sooo visible, but its there and i hope for the best Smile How happy I am about almost 1 inch Big Grin

(03-03-2016, 21:20)Annibelli Wrote:  

Thanks a lot! Its a great motivation to keep going and i just hope, that I grow more! I know that the speed will change and probably will not be constant, but it would be great to have boobs finally Smile The change ist not sooo visible, but its there and i hope for the best Smile How happy I am about almost 1 inch Big Grin

You should start taking pictures. It's a great way to remind yourself of the progress you've made if the speed decreases at any point. You may feel like you're not getting anywhere sometimes, but then you can look back to when you started and see the changes

(02-03-2016, 19:29)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Every one has same wishes

I lost 4-5 stone in 4 months or so back in 2012 but then I got the birth control implant put in and found myself constantly hungry! Led to me putting it all back on over the last 3 years. I can't afford to have the habits I had during my weight loss (expensive gym/pool memberships and healthy food) as I no longer live with my parents. Being an adult is hard Sad

(03-03-2016, 21:24)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(03-03-2016, 21:20)Annibelli Wrote:  

You should start taking pictures. It's a great way to remind yourself of the progress you've made if the speed decreases at any point. You may feel like you're not getting anywhere sometimes, but then you can look back to when you started and see the changes

Thats a great idea, you are right! I was just afraid to start everything and then nothing changes, but since I have the first small positive feedback, I think I will give it a try now!
Read your answer to Alyssa, too and just wanted to say: Yes, being an adult sucks. I have the same problem with money... I worked it out somehow, that I combine vegetables with something that fills your stomach (rice, couscous or adding eggs,etc) and cook a lot, so it lasts for 3 days- this works for me. And there are great workout videos on youtube- i know, its not that much fun as going to a cool gym/pool, but it makes you move your body and that counts^^
Congratulations that you managed to loose weight before- i have no doubt, that you will make it again Smile

Wow i am so much happy for U
Congratulationsss aniibelii <3
your and mine starting progress is same 1 inch in 3 weeks wow thats great I told you it really works
I was also happy like u when i grow 1 inch i am remembering my starting time haahaha
And your second inch may takes a whole month
Never leave your routine and u will feel more change in size and shape of your shape and feels difference in cleavage too Smile
I will update my recent pik
Whenever i want to update my pik i cant because always the prob of size of pik ufhhhh
And always welcome Smile

(03-03-2016, 21:40)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

I lost 4-5 stone in 4 months or so back in 2012 but then I got the birth control implant put in and found myself constantly hungry! Led to me putting it all back on over the last 3 years. I can't afford to have the habits I had during my weight loss (expensive gym/pool memberships and healthy food) as I no longer live with my parents. Being an adult is hard Sad

All u did is very difficult :/
I cant leave my eating habits its very much difficult thats why i knOK w

The more interesting part is how many of us men wish for a slim body and bigger boobs Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)