Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

(04-03-2016, 09:40)shaneny Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 19:29)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Every one has same wishes
Slim body with bigger boobs
Losing weight is also very difficult
I love eating hahaha i cant lose weight

The more interesting part is how many of us men wish for a slim body and bigger boobs Wink

hahaha That's why I said everyone has same wishes and goals
I wish everyone could achieved what they want

(04-03-2016, 09:47)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

The more interesting part is how many of us men wish for a slim body and bigger boobs Wink

Smile I'm hoping to, trying to work on both of those now, breasts are still very early stages but slowly getting there Smile

(04-03-2016, 09:51)shaneny Wrote:  

Smile I'm hoping to, trying to work on both of those now, breasts are still very early stages but slowly getting there Smile

Wow thats great
I have seen your post and your breast are also very beautiful
Breast grows slowly and we want results overnight haha

(04-03-2016, 09:55)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

Wow thats great
Thank You, I really do appreciate that. I know wish it could be overnight, but at least after a few months I feel like they are actual breasts now, compared to when I first started. I'm a PM fan for life now. Took a bit getting used to wearing a bra every day though, I must admit.

(04-03-2016, 09:57)shaneny Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 09:55)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 09:40)shaneny Wrote:  The more interesting part is how many of us men wish for a slim body and bigger boobs Wink

Wow thats great
Thank You, I really do appreciate that. I know wish it could be overnight, but at least after a few months I feel like they are actual breasts now, compared to when I first started. I'm a PM fan for life now. Took a bit getting used to wearing a bra every day though, I must admit.

Yes it takes months to show results
there is a huge difference in your breast now,comperd to when you started i never eat herbs in my life hahaha
How you feel now u wear bra? Smile

Wow thats great
[/quote]
[/quote]

there is a huge difference in your breast now,comperd to when you started i never eat herbs in my life hahaha
[/quote]
Well wish I could have them naturally of course Tongue
It feels more normal now after a month of wearing one every day. I've started to actually switch out of boy underwear as well, felt weird wearing boxers with a bra. I was not a real effeminate guy, so its been a big change for me.

(04-03-2016, 10:06)shaneny Wrote:  Wow thats great
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well wish I could have them naturally of course Tongue
It feels more normal now after a month of wearing one every day. I've started to actually switch out of boy underwear as well, felt weird wearing boxers with a bra. I was not a real effeminate guy, so its been a big change for me.
[/quote]

Hahaha yes in start bra irritates but after some time it feels more normal and get use to it
Enjoy your big change Smile

I need your help
Can u tell me how to resize pic
Whenever i update my pik errors and says pic size too large Sad

Hahaha yes in start bra irritates but after some time it feels more normal and get use to it
[/quote]

Thanks. I should be posting some updates soon, hadn't realized its been over a month. I can say I appreciate how supporting all the ladies are on here, its hard for many of us in the real world so at least we feel welcomed online and not so odd to be a man with breasts, will I guess man loosely at this point.

(04-03-2016, 10:16)shaneny Wrote:  Hahaha yes in start bra irritates but after some time it feels more normal and get use to it

Thanks. I should be posting some updates soon, hadn't realized its been over a month. I can say I appreciate how supporting all the ladies are on here, its hard for many of us in the real world so at least we feel welcomed online and not so odd to be a man with breasts, will I guess man loosely at this point.
[/quote]

Every one is different from otherS everyone thinks differently
everyone has rite of their own lives how they live
If man want boobs than it's his business non of ours Smile
Everyone Has rite to live their life
Don't think about those who are against just Do what you want and just do what your heart says that's it and makes your life more easy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)