Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

Every one is different from otherS everyone thinks differently
everyone has rite of their own lives how they live
If man want boobs than it's his business non of ours Smile
Everyone Has rite to live their life
Don't think about those who are against just Do what you want and just do what your heart says that's it and makes your life more easy
[/quote]

Well you're pretty awesome Smile I'm sure a man will be lucky to have you in his life one day, if not already. The last girl I dated was not supportive of it at all, so that ended quickly.
She was probably jealous that I might get bigger than her hehe

(04-03-2016, 10:29)shaneny Wrote:  Every one is different from otherS everyone thinks differently
everyone has rite of their own lives how they live
If man want boobs than it's his business non of ours Smile
Everyone Has rite to live their life
Don't think about those who are against just Do what you want and just do what your heart says that's it and makes your life more easy

Well you're pretty awesome Smile I'm sure a man will be lucky to have you in his life one day, if not already. The last girl I dated was not supportive of it at all, so that ended quickly.
She was probably jealous that I might get bigger than her hehe
[/quote]

Hahaahhaa yesss girls dont like man boobs Thats 100% true
Find another girl for us and in Start tell her
One day u have a beautiful girl and support U Smile

Hahaahhaa yesss girls dont like man boobs Thats 100% true
Find another girl for us and in Start tell her
[/quote]

True or maybe its time to switch to boys haha.

(04-03-2016, 10:41)shaneny Wrote:  Hahaahhaa yesss girls dont like man boobs Thats 100% true
Find another girl for u and in Start tell her

True or maybe its time to switch to boys haha.
[/quote]

Haahaahaha

my recent pik

Wow, they look great!!!

Easily making most people on here jealous Smile

thank u so much Smile

hahhaahha everyone have breast no 1 feels jelusy thats why Big Grin

(04-03-2016, 11:06)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my recent pik

Your progress really is amazing.
I'm far too shy to post a braless pic on here. Although I'm still waiting for opinions on whether my bra looks too small. I decided to try online calculators and they came back telling me I was 4-5 cups bigger than I thought I was which can't be right!
Although I did nearly fall out when I ran for the bus today :/

(04-03-2016, 11:06)sweetyalissa Wrote:  my recent pik

They look bigger than the last pics, well done Smile

do you think massaging more than twice a day would help achieve results faster? & when massaging should i be massaging just where i have some fat (just around the nipple) or also the flat areas where i'd like to grow (i'm fuller on the bottom than on the top. especially on one side. it looks scooped from side profile). also would you say the massage is more like gliding your fingers across your skin or is there some pressure involved?

& hopefully im not too old for this to help: I am 30, a 32AA (28 underbust 31.5/32 bust..so maybe im a 32aaa Sad) fairly boney/skinny up top.

Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)