Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

Can I massage with a tshirt on? Or do I have to ensure there should be hand-to-skin contact?

(05-03-2016, 08:11)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 02:53)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  do you think massaging more than twice a day would help achieve results faster? & when massaging should i be massaging just where i have some fat (just around the nipple) or also the flat areas where i'd like to grow (i'm fuller on the bottom than on the top. especially on one side. it looks scooped from side profile). also would you say the massage is more like gliding your fingers across your skin or is there some pressure involved?

& hopefully im not too old for this to help: I am 30, a 32AA (28 underbust 31.5/32 bust..so maybe im a 32aaa Sad) fairly boney/skinny up top.

Thanks Smile

U can massage for an hour,2 hours,30 minutes,15 minutes,10 minutes,5 minutes it's up to u take a small break and massage
I am also Fuller on the bottom and i want fuller breast on the top
And yes u apply very lite pressure with your fingertips not too hard
Who says you are old for this?
Massage is necessary for every women in any age
Massage is the only natural way through which you can increase your boobs
I am also small frame but my boobs are growing with massage
And if you want to increase weight as u say skinny up top
Drink banana shake with cream daily for 3 months with massage
I also gain some weight with this banana shake now i stop drinking this shake bacause i dont want to be fat Big Grin
Good Luck

i definetly need to gain some weight again. i recently got depressed and lost some weight because i wasnt eating enough but was still trying to continue with some pole exercise classes (nothing cardio). so i was wondering if its the banana or the cream part thats helpful. because i cant do dairy Sad so do you have any other recommendations? (i only hope the fat will go there too. most of my weight goes to my legs.)
also i know its supposed to be left hand left breast but is there a reason for this, aside from being able to do both breast at once? i find it easier on my wrists to do left breast with right hand and right with left hand (only problem is i sometimes accidentally brush the nipple more than i would left with left, right with right)

(05-03-2016, 22:59)clothedanatomy Wrote:  Can I massage with a tshirt on? Or do I have to ensure there should be hand-to-skin contact?

No you cannot massage with tshirt on
Remove your shirt and then massage Smile

(06-03-2016, 03:20)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 08:11)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 02:53)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  do you think massaging more than twice a day would help achieve results faster? & when massaging should i be massaging just where i have some fat (just around the nipple) or also the flat areas where i'd like to grow (i'm fuller on the bottom than on the top. especially on one side. it looks scooped from side profile). also would you say the massage is more like gliding your fingers across your skin or is there some pressure involved?

& hopefully im not too old for this to help: I am 30, a 32AA (28 underbust 31.5/32 bust..so maybe im a 32aaa Sad) fairly boney/skinny up top.

Thanks Smile

U can massage for an hour,2 hours,30 minutes,15 minutes,10 minutes,5 minutes it's up to u take a small break and massage
I am also Fuller on the bottom and i want fuller breast on the top
And yes u apply very lite pressure with your fingertips not too hard
Who says you are old for this?
Massage is necessary for every women in any age
Massage is the only natural way through which you can increase your boobs
I am also small frame but my boobs are growing with massage
And if you want to increase weight as u say skinny up top
Drink banana shake with cream daily for 3 months with massage
I also gain some weight with this banana shake now i stop drinking this shake bacause i dont want to be fat Big Grin
Good Luck

i definetly need to gain some weight again. i recently got depressed and lost some weight because i wasnt eating enough but was still trying to continue with some pole exercise classes (nothing cardio). so i was wondering if its the banana or the cream part thats helpful. because i cant do dairy Sad so do you have any other recommendations? (i only hope the fat will go there too. most of my weight goes to my legs.)
also i know its supposed to be left hand left breast but is there a reason for this, aside from being able to do both breast at once? i find it easier on my wrists to do left breast with right hand and right with left hand (only problem is i sometimes accidentally brush the nipple more than i would left with left, right with right)

I also dont Eat that much and when ever i feel weakness I drink banana shake it help me more by this simple tip i gain weight from 53kg to 58 kg
I only recommend something when I personally do that
And it's up to u how u massage it's not necessary to use left hand for left breast or to do both at once
Massage rite brest first thn take a little break and thn massage your left breast not both at a time
I do massage my both breast at a time

whats the longest anyone has heard that its taken someone to see results? i should have measured first (especially since the weight loss) but when i last measure a couple months back i was about 31.5/32 and now im about 3 weeks in and still the same (and i know everyone is different and it takes time, not trying to be impatient but im just curious how long to hold out hope, especially since im also doing herbal suppliments)... i do plan to start incorporating some almond oil (like you said worked for your friend) and maybe add in some olive oil a couple of days (like you do sweetyalissa), instead of the emu oil ive been using for the past week or so.... but is there any other advice anyone could offer?

(07-03-2016, 03:39)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  whats the longest anyone has heard that its taken someone to see results? i should have measured first (especially since the weight loss) but when i last measure a couple months back i was about 31.5/32 and now im about 3 weeks in and still the same (and i know everyone is different and it takes time, not trying to be impatient but im just curious how long to hold out hope, especially since im also doing herbal suppliments)... i do plan to start incorporating some almond oil (like you said worked for your friend) and maybe add in some olive oil a couple of days (like you do sweetyalissa), instead of the emu oil ive been using for the past week or so.... but is there any other advice anyone could offer?

It may take a month, 2 months ,3 months to show results
Some see results very soon, some takes time
My friend uses almond oil and I use olive oil both are very effective

(07-03-2016, 12:33)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(07-03-2016, 03:39)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  whats the longest anyone has heard that its taken someone to see results? i should have measured first (especially since the weight loss) but when i last measure a couple months back i was about 31.5/32 and now im about 3 weeks in and still the same (and i know everyone is different and it takes time, not trying to be impatient but im just curious how long to hold out hope, especially since im also doing herbal suppliments)... i do plan to start incorporating some almond oil (like you said worked for your friend) and maybe add in some olive oil a couple of days (like you do sweetyalissa), instead of the emu oil ive been using for the past week or so.... but is there any other advice anyone could offer?

Would you say it's possible to see results within a week? I'm not sure if i'm just seeing results because i want to or because there has actually been some growth. I posted a new pic in my thread for comparison

(07-03-2016, 12:33)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

thank you for always taking the time to respond sweetyalissa Smile means a lot

i was looking up online for almond oil at a local store and saw sweet almond oil - is that the same kind your friend uses? have you ever tried flaxseed oil (i remember reading someone used that and i saw liquid capsules and thought i could just puncture them and squeeze.) have you always and only used olive oil? i was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea to try to switch up between oils every couples weeks or maybe use one oil on certain days of the week and a diff one on others.

Nope i am always here to help u Smile
My friend is using that almond oil in the given picture Smile
For u i am posting an oil pic so that it helps u in undrstanding
and i am using this olive oil in the picture
in market these oils are easily avaliable Smile
I never tried flax seed oil and I don't know about it Smile

I am using simple olive oil from start and nothing else Smile
I am using olive oil and it gives me results then I shouldnt change my oil because it's giving good results but if u want change oil
Then u can and both oil helps and works
And dont change oil every week
Stick to one program and see results whether it's working or not on u
And stick to one oil in start and then see it's giving results or not
Then after a month u can change oil Smile

Well, I might massage for about 5 minutes, sometimes . And on a really good day, twice a day. I do plan on changing this to be more in line with Sweeetyalissa's consistent massage. Sometimes I do better than other times, but I am a little lazy about it and sometimes my wrists just get tilred, so I sort of let it go (Believe me, I have tried many different ways of moving my hands and wrists and arms to ameliorate this). Maybe I could start lifting light hand weights and strengthen my wrists up. The things we will do for NBE. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)