Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

(06-03-2016, 06:38)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 22:59)clothedanatomy Wrote:  Can I massage with a tshirt on? Or do I have to ensure there should be hand-to-skin contact?

No you cannot massage with tshirt on
Remove your shirt and then massage Smile

Hi, Alyssa,
Can you please explain why the massage cannot be done with a Tshirt on? I'd really like to know the details.
-Dianna

(08-03-2016, 14:19)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 06:38)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 22:59)clothedanatomy Wrote:  Can I massage with a tshirt on? Or do I have to ensure there should be hand-to-skin contact?

No you cannot massage with tshirt on
Remove your shirt and then massage Smile

Hi, Alyssa,
Can you please explain why the massage cannot be done with a Tshirt on? I'd really like to know the details.
-Dianna

A bit funny question buti i will reply u dear Smile
Massage is performed with oil and make friction between your fingers and your breast skin
If u massage with a tshrt on then how this friction made and then how u will use oil on T-shirt?
I remove my whole shirt 2 times a day for massage
I know in start it feels awkward but with the time u will get use to it Smile

http://evaigeren.blogspot.com/2012/06/ma...e.html?m=1

Thank you for the explanation, Alyssa - I didn't think in terms of massage oil.

But then, it didn't answer my "real" question: would massaging through a shirt several times a day, no oils used, just gentle rubbing, encourage the blood flow? I'd like to think so, though I sure a proper massage would be even better.

I'm trying to figure out how/when I can insert a massage in my day. Up at 5:30 now, work 7:45 - ??? (4-4:30 normally, often 5), then gym (until 6:30-7), and then home to babysit the woman. (Yes, mine needs babysitting, and she doesn't like my "interests." Which she knew about, in detail, ahead of time. :-P )

So, I'm trying to add to things, and avoid the fight I know is coming. (Not that it will matter much longer. So time might be my ally, even as it is my enemy. ;-) )

-Dianna

(09-03-2016, 18:06)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Thank you for the explanation, Alyssa - I didn't think in terms of massage oil.

But then, it didn't answer my "real" question: would massaging through a shirt several times a day, no oils used, just gentle rubbing, encourage the blood flow? I'd like to think so, though I sure a proper massage would be even better.

I'm trying to figure out how/when I can insert a massage in my day. Up at 5:30 now, work 7:45 - ??? (4-4:30 normally, often 5), then gym (until 6:30-7), and then home to babysit the woman. (Yes, mine needs babysitting, and she doesn't like my "interests." Which she knew about, in detail, ahead of time. :-P )

So, I'm trying to add to things, and avoid the fight I know is coming. (Not that it will matter much longer. So time might be my ally, even as it is my enemy. ;-) )

-Dianna

Have you heard of "the emotion code" Dianna? Using healing codes , energy from fingertips a certain points around your head, I think it's the energy from the fingertips in close proximity to the skin that helps. I'd love to be able to do the healing codes. I hear it's life transforming Sad

(09-03-2016, 18:06)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Thank you for the explanation, Alyssa - I didn't think in terms of massage oil.

-Dianna

always weLcome Smile
Have u ever seen any video of massaging on utube with t shirt on?
I am not only talking about breast massage,body massaging etc
In every video of massage they tell how to do massage,with T-shirt on because that's a video and tutorials they can't remove there T-shirt just a tutorial but when u do that massage u will do without shirt Smile

Every one during massage remove cloths and blood circulate when u massage thats why breast swell because blood flows
And thats the proper way of massage Smile

I am using oil thats why i recommend u to use oil u will get good results without oil massaging is difficult ,when I use oil fingertips easily move and when the oil dried I cant move my fingertips easily
I was reading on some massage website that some get growth without using oil but on that website they recommend to use oil
Because it's luck whether massage without oil works for u or not

Give a try I don't know may be u get good growth without oil
This method of massage my friend told me so I am doing exactly the same as she told me because I wanted results so that's why I Following her and i am using oil Smile

When u will be free in a day massage for 10 minutes that's enough I think for u Smile

Miss Ella, I think that you are onto something there. But it is a good question, too- about massaging through the clothing. I do energy non-touch healing energy work. I can still sense the energy through the clothing, so maybe... Also, when I do my massage, I sometimes end up going so lightly that I am almost not touching the skin. I started going this lightly because I read about how the breast wasn't really supposed to move. But, I haven't given it a fair enough study to say. It is interesting to ponder from the energy work perspective!

Thanks for your positivity and your fanatism about massage Sweety, i really have a hard time maintaining my gainings..i keep jo-jo ing between a full a cup and b cup. Maybe more massage will do the trick to.maintain breast gainings..
Your breasts look very good btwSmile

(10-03-2016, 14:54)hannah Wrote:  Thanks for your positivity and your fanatism about massage Sweety, i really have a hard time maintaining my gainings..i keep jo-jo ing between a full a cup and b cup. Maybe more massage will do the trick to.maintain breast gainings..
Your breasts look very good btwSmile

Always welcome Smile
With only massage you can gain any cup size u want Smile but it takes time
And thanks for Liking my breast Smile
I will update my breast picture every month here Smile

What is the fastest growth you've seen using massage?
I've had amazing results in the past two weeks using your massage advice

(10-03-2016, 16:33)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  What is the fastest growth you've seen using massage?
I've had amazing results in the past two weeks using your massage advice

Wow congratulationSss Smile that u had good results using my massage advices Smile i am happy for you Smile
Your boobs are already very amazing naturally
I gain my first cup size with in 3 weeks,when i started massage Routine .then 2nd cup size takes a whole month

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)