Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

Yes, I think just about any goal in life requires a fair amount of hard work! Smile But my arms are in pretty good shape, so I think I'll be fine with doing the massages consistently. Wink Thanks for the encouragement, sweetyalissa. I might be back for more info later!

(12-03-2016, 20:10)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Yes, I think just about any goal in life requires a fair amount of hard work! Smile But my arms are in pretty good shape, so I think I'll be fine with doing the massages consistently. Wink Thanks for the encouragement, sweetyalissa. I might be back for more info later!

You're welcome Smile
hehehe,Yes your hard work is required
Take a small break during massage and then continue Smile
and any time u can ask any question about deer massage ,I am always here for youSmile
No problem Smile

I love your routine, sweetyalissa (and you really are a sweety). I hope I can have results like yours.

(13-03-2016, 03:05)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I love your routine, sweetyalissa (and you really are a sweety). I hope I can have results like yours.

Thank you so much Smile hahahaha :p
One day you will also have good results Smile
good Luck!

I think I am getting a little bit frustrated lately ^^ I know, that further growth can take longer time, but since I had a little bit of succes I want more Big Grin But nothing is happening. I still have got the inch from first month, but in 2 weeks its the second month and nothing is growing right now. I do have the feeling that my boobs still get a little bit fuller, but the size stays the same. Now, I am really afraid, that this 1 inch was all I get and I was already dreaming of having boobs finally.. Ahh! Anyways, I have to start my massage now...
Do you guys have any tipps how to overcome this frustration? Or do you know people where massaging didn't change anything?

Thanks! Smile

Have a great day! Smile

(24-03-2016, 07:57)Annibelli Wrote:  I think I am getting a little bit frustrated lately ^^ I know, that further growth can take longer time, but since I had a little bit of succes I want more Big Grin But nothing is happening. I still have got the inch from first month, but in 2 weeks its the second month and nothing is growing right now. I do have the feeling that my boobs still get a little bit fuller, but the size stays the same. Now, I am really afraid, that this 1 inch was all I get and I was already dreaming of having boobs finally.. Ahh! Anyways, I have to start my massage now...
Do you guys have any tipps how to overcome this frustration? Or do you know people where massaging didn't change anything?

Thanks! Smile

Have a great day! Smile

hello sweety.... Smile
how are you?
dont be frustrated dear,i told you massage is not the magic and its not necessary that second cup size will also take the same time period as the first.... i recommend you to do massage untill you gain second cup...
from january my bust are 36.25,i also dintnt gain another cup and whole two months have past but i didnt get frustrated or sad but i still massage my boobs !
stay blessed !

Hi Sweetyalyssa! I'm back with another question. Smile I am still massaging twice a day with a combination of about 10 minutes Chi massage and another 10 minutes of deer massage. I have one boob that is bigger than the other and would really like to even them out. So I've been massaging the smaller one twice a day and the larger one once a day. I am not seeing any change in the smaller one whatsoever. If anything, it actually looks like the bigger one is the only one responding to the massage. Do you have any tips or suggestions about this?
Thanks for your help!

(24-03-2016, 17:13)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hi Sweetyalyssa! I'm back with another question. Smile I am still massaging twice a day with a combination of about 10 minutes Chi massage and another 10 minutes of deer massage. I have one boob that is bigger than the other and would really like to even them out. So I've been massaging the smaller one twice a day and the larger one once a day. I am not seeing any change in the smaller one whatsoever. If anything, it actually looks like the bigger one is the only one responding to the massage. Do you have any tips or suggestions about this?
Thanks for your help!

Welcome back Smile
Your problem is not that much as you are thinking and worried about it because I also have the same problem my right one is smaller and left one is bigger. When I started massage my bigger one respond to my massage first I was also thinking that my smaller one is not growing but didn't think like that I continue my massage until both show growth and results but the thing is it's totally natural and normal that your bigger breast grows faster than your smaller one
My smaller breast shows results but late And I massage 10 minutes more to smaller breast,
You have one more option you can do:
Just Massage your smaller breast,when your both breast becoms equal then you can massage to both,
Or massage to both equally and then 10 minutes or 5 minutes extra massage to smaller one,
So dont worry about it, Smile

I did massage, it happened with me also in start that's why I know that
Your breast are not even that's why you are facing that problem,those girls who have even breast ,they use cream,gels or massage ,their breast growly equally Smile

Thanks again, Sweetyalissa! it's nice to get encouragement about that! I really hope massage will work for me. I've been doing it for over a month and haven't seen any real progress, but I know it takes a lot of time.
How long did you massage before you saw permanent results?

my recent pix Big Grin
my bust are 36-37 inch Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)