Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

update guySs :p

Congratulations on your progress, Sweetyalissa!

Yay! Great progress. Keep up to good work.

Wish I was as perky as you!
Stunning progress!

(25-03-2016, 22:44)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Congratulations on your progress, Sweetyalissa!

thank you so much Smile

(25-03-2016, 23:51)Coleworld Wrote:  Yay! Great progress. Keep up to good work.

thank you dear Smile

(26-03-2016, 00:52)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Wish I was as perky as you!
Stunning progress!

hehhe, thank you so much Smile

(25-03-2016, 00:27)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks again, Sweetyalissa! it's nice to get encouragement about that! I really hope massage will work for me. I've been doing it for over a month and haven't seen any real progress, but I know it takes a lot of time.
How long did you massage before you saw permanent results?

you didnt see good results but you said that your bigger breast respond to massgae more than smaller breast,then dont worry your breast will repond to massage but it may takes time for you because every one is different

After massage my breast swell so i dont measure my breast in swelling
i measure my breast in morning when i wake up beacuse all swelling goes
and sometimes i massage for 3 months but didnt increase cup size but feel swelling on breast and also feels changing in shape of breast
but i i continue my routine

hey, you tell me dear uptill now you didnt increase cup size ok?
but did you feel change in breast size and shape??
a little bit change? what do you say? or you think that your breast are as it was before when you started massage?

(26-03-2016, 07:46)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(25-03-2016, 00:27)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks again, Sweetyalissa! it's nice to get encouragement about that! I really hope massage will work for me. I've been doing it for over a month and haven't seen any real progress, but I know it takes a lot of time.
How long did you massage before you saw permanent results?

you didnt see good results but you said that your bigger breast respond to massgae more than smaller breast,then dont worry your breast will repond to massage but it may takes time for you because every one is different

After massage my breast swell so i dont measure my breast in swelling
i measure my breast in morning when i wake up beacuse all swelling goes
and sometimes i massage for 3 months but didnt increase cup size but feel swelling on breast and also feels changing in shape of breast
but i i continue my routine

hey, you tell me dear uptill now you didnt increase cup size ok?
but did you feel change in breast size and shape??
a little bit change? what do you say? or you think that your breast are as it was before when you started massage?

Sweetyalissa, I get some very slight swelling when I massage, but mostly on the larger one. I do think the shape of the larger one seems to be a bit wider/fuller than before I started massaging. But the smaller one isn't different in shape or size.

As for measuring, the most I have gotten is about a 1/2" bigger. But that only happens right before my period. Then the 1/2" is gone right after that. Not great, lol.

hey sweetie alyissa,

so im been massaging for about 5 weeks now and no growth Sad
still a 31.5 or 32 (guess that makes me a aaa or aa). i massage 2x a day 300 times with extra virgin olive oil and try to massage the smaller side about an additional 60-100 reps. got any other advice for me?
i do notice some tenderness sometimes when im massaging, could i be massaging too hard? hopefully im doing this right.

(27-03-2016, 03:20)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  hey sweetie alyissa,

so im been massaging for about 5 weeks now and no growth Sad
still a 31.5 or 32 (guess that makes me a aaa or aa). i massage 2x a day 300 times with extra virgin olive oil and try to massage the smaller side about an additional 60-100 reps. got any other advice for me?
i do notice some tenderness sometimes when im massaging, could i be massaging too hard? hopefully im doing this right.

5 weeks is nothing,give 1-3 months time to massage to see results because everyone is different, here on this site are girls who are following my instructions ,see good results
Massage is not something that you do it in our own way and think why it's not working?
If you are following my instructions then it will definitely works for you

If you notice some tenderness then you are not following my instructions,I think you are applying too much pressure,apply very very very lite pressure for example weight of paper
Now you get my point? ThIs much weight is required to apply on breast
Have you ever seen videos of massage? Any type of massage it is,body massage or breast massage they apply very pressure very slowly and softly and this pressure relaxes mind and body as well
And don't massage your nipples,
I up till now never feel sore or tenderness because I am also following
Massage instructionsSmile

Good Luck !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)