Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Aki Hoshino

This is a thread for the Japanese model Aki Hoshino. It's been suggested that she warrants a thread of her own, so anyone who has the details of her NBE program please post them here.

I don't have the full details, but her methods had a lot in common with Chiyomilk's program although with an added emphasis on eating plenty of protein and daily exercises to strengthen the pectoral muscles.

As she went from a B cup to an F cup I'd definitely say she warrants a thread of her own, even though we know of other Japanese women who have grown more.

(26-06-2024, 13:48)Charley Rose Wrote:  This is a thread for the Japanese model Aki Hoshino. It's been suggested that she warrants a thread of her own, so anyone who has the details of her NBE program please post them here.

Haven't read anything about her program.  Can you post it?

I'm sure someone will post it if they have it. It's fully explained in a book she published but it's written in Japanese.

Here's my r/NBE thread on her (has some info on her growth & a blog which claimed to know her program, hard to say for sure on that part though):

Japanese Model Who Says She Grew F Cups from NBE : r/nbe (reddit.com)

And here's a link to an old article mentioning her reduction: 

Quote:Busty celeb [b]Aki Hoshino[/b], 33, admitted recently that she has “downsized.” Appearing at an event to promote new-style sushi rolls from the Aeon department store chain, Hoshino revealed that she had recently undergone breast reduction surgery. The former swimsuit model, who decreased her bust from a Japanese F cup to an E, said she will try her best to stay in the entertainment industry until she’s 40. Thanks for the mammaries.

Source: Metropolis Japan

BTW, does anyone have information on another Japanese NBE practitioner named Mayusaki / Mayusakimilk / Miyosakimilk? I've never come across any pictures or evidence of her NBE journey, but I've seen references to her on multiple sites and claims she had results similar to Chyomilk.

Dani there was a thread on here at one point of her program(obviously posted by someone else) the person was apparently doing her routine, if I can find it I will link it here  Heart

Dani I found it this girl used her routine, hope this helps! 
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30137

(02-07-2024, 03:01)MadameBusty Wrote:  Dani I found it this girl used her routine, hope this helps! 
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30137

Thanks you! I'll check it out!

(29-06-2024, 22:53)VickyA Wrote:  It's fully explained in a book she published but it's written in Japanese.

Yes her book is "Hoshino Body".

As I can't read Japanese, I got the following contents from a review of the book:

Exercise and massage (27 pages)
Nutrition and diet (24)
Makeup and clothes (19)
Private life (10)
Questions and answers (4)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)