Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Busty's K.I.S.S program

Hey everyone I'm back it's me BustyP!
I decided to come back but this time not let this wonderful site become a toxic environment for me and not live on here so to say.
Alot has changed since I was last here, ALOT,  and I have good progress so far so here goes! When I was last here I was wearing a 36E which I often complained about being extremely painful and uncomfortable and that I would rarely wear my bras due to this, I follow alot of midsize fuller bust girls like myself on insta who are influencers and extremely knowledgeable about bra fitting and all things boobs, one lovely lady who I have spoken to in DMs told me I am absolutely not an E but actually a FF/G cup and that I am absolutely NOT a 36 band but that the cup is too small therefore taking away from the band, well I went and finally got fitted(after much procrastinating due to social anxiety) and she was spot on according to them I was a 34FF the bra fit great(though band was alil loose) I had great cleavage without spilling out and it wasn't uncomfortable  Big Grin the irony in this is that my whole focus in previous programs was to simply grow one cup to an F when in reality I am a FF/G, I then skimmed through another fullerbust girls Instagram reels whom is also a bra fitter here in Australia(stunning girl curvy in all the right places and a 28J cup) and noticed her talking about the band and how it shouldn't be riding up at all and how the band should be giving 90% of the support NOT the straps, she then talked about how you should not be able to put a whole hand underneath it and pull it away from your body(alot), it's then I noticed OMG my 34 band does exactly that, I DM'd her asking about this and she told me from my body photos on insta that I am absolutely not a 34 band and am either a 30 or 32 inch band and to book in a virtual fitting with her which I did, the fitting was lovely she was so kind and so knowledgeable! She gave me suggestions of bra styles for my shape/boobs and so on and she confirmed I am a 32 inch band and should be wearing the sister size to 34FF which is a 32G!  Tongue
She also told me not to always trust the measuring tape as humans have volume so the measuring tape may not always equal a cup size etc as the old myth says, she confirmed to me that so many women are wearing the wrong size! and that alot of the big name bra shops(like VS etc) and even online calculators(looking at you "a bra that fits")  are sometimes falsely sizing people as all breasts are different even if they are the same measurements as eachother, which totally makes sense because abrathatfits gives me totally inaccurate bra size suggestions and as we all know VS does "vanity sizing" not 100% knocking them though especially not abrathatfits as I know it works great for some, just putting that out there. All in all I'm soooo beyond happy to finally be able to comfortably wear bras and not feel nauseous from the pain after an hour of wearing them, it's funny how we see ourselves sometimes because I always thought I was alil wide but this makes perfect sense as I transitioned before puberty so have a pretty small ribcage and am not super overweight even though I think I am sometimes(thanks diagnosed body dysmorphia Sad ....) so on that note ladies please go to reputable bra fitters especially if you are fuller busted like myself, being in the right size can really boost your confidence! So all in all over the past 5 years or so of all sorts of NBE programs/attempts I have grown from a 34D/DD to a 32G (same cup volume as a 34FF) so 3 to 4 cup sizes

Now onto my current program in which I have so far grown 1 and 1/4 inch so far, if there's anything I learnt from all these years of doing NBE on and off it's to K.I.S.S or "Keep It Simple Stupid" lol  Tongue I have done the whole taking a million(literally) herbs and it can work but in reality as SurferJoe has said you really only need one thing for each important hormone plus a good diet and some massage! 

This is my current program I started on the 15th of June(I'd lost weight aswell hence 39 1/2 Inches starting measurements) keep in mind I am also on Bio Identical Progesterone and a 200mg Bio Identical estrogen pellet implant once every 10 months that gives a constant slow release of estrogen into my bloodstream versus pills, patches, injections etc(which way way back when I started hrt as a kid I was on the pills and gel)

Morning: 
1x 200mg Bio Identical Progesterone capsule
1x 5000IU Vitamin D3 capsule
1x 1000mg Vitamin C capsule
1x 500mg Magnesium capsule
Shower and massage with DOOM diamond soap leave on for a couple minutes(this has collagen, volufiline and a tiny bit of PM in it)

Midday:
2x 500mg multi collagen type (Types 1,2,3,4,5 and 10)
1x 1000mg Borage oil(healthy fats)
1x 1500mg Fish oil (healthy fats)
2x 1000mg MSM(growth hormone)
1x 400mg Spearmint capsule
3x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
3x 600mg Fennel daily(estrogen and alil prolactin)
50 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Afternoon:
1x 200mg Bio Identical Progesterone capsule
1x 500mg Magnesium Capsule

Night:
2x 500mg multi collagen (Types 1,2,3,4,5 and 10)
2x 1000mg Borage oil(healthy fats)
2x 1000mg MSM(growth hormone)
1x 1500mg Fish oil(healthy fats)
3x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
2x 600mg fennel(estrogen and prolactin)
50 drops Blessed Thistle tincture at night(alil prolactin)
75 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Massage with herbal infused oil at least once a day or night(I will post the recipe below) I do not wash this off until the next morning when I shower as that would defeat the purpose it is an estrogenic massage oil

I get majority of my herbs/herbal tinctures from qualified naturopaths/herbalists so I know it's pure and potent

I have also completely changed up my diet as per SurferJoes recommendations on here and Lotus' abundance of NBE food information by adding lots of protein packed meals into my day to day(this will help to keep a little "unhealthy" weight off as the higher the protein the fuller you get and quicker you get full)

-My High protein diet includes things like: 

2 sachets of oats (the HIGH PROTEIN kind not just regular oats) with low fat milk, 2 drops fennel EO and 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds(keep in mind you CANNOT use regular essential oils internally the only essential oils brands so far that are pure enough/food grade and true therapeutic grade are brands like doTerra, young living or REVIVE (which is what I use) so don't go taking say an essential oil from NOW brand internally it can be very dangerous)

-Pan fried Nocchi in Napolitana sauce with grated cheese and hemp seeds

-Mashed potato with butter, lentils, hemp seeds/sunflower seeds, and steamed vegetables

-Turkish loaf with Swisse cheese and jalapenos(believe it or not Turkish loaf has decent protein in it)

-High protein greek yoghurt

-Fresh olives with cream cheese for a snack

Etc

Ngl I still enjoy my take out and stuff but adding these in has made a difference and beats drinking protein shakes any day! Super yummy and food is good for the soul as they say  Big Grin

So far these are my progress measurements: 
Started 15 June 2024 
Starting stats 39 1/2 inch overbust

33 inch underbust

23 June 2024

40 1/2 inch overbust

33 inch underbust

and as of today!

1 July 2024

40 3/4 inch overbust
33 inch underbust

This is probably quicker and more progress in a short time than I've ever had with other programs and it's all much cheaper and simpler so I don't feel irked that I'm spending too much just for my boobs lol I always felt wrong when I spent hundreds on a million supplements personally plus by doing that if you get side effects from one (say anxiety) for instance you won't know what to drop(looking at you valerian root and licorice root lol)

My DIY herb infused oil with EOs is as follows: 
10x fenugreek capsules
10x hops capsules

5x fennel capsules

Half teaspoon pure wild yam powder from herbalist

5 drops tea tree EO

5 drops lavender EO

5 drops patchouli EO

5 drops fennel EO

10 drops Geranium EO

10 drops Clary Sage EO

10 drops peppermint EO

5 drops cinnamon EO

10 drops Jasmine Absolute

10 drops nutmeg EO(for increasing adipose tissue)

Filled to brim with basically equal parts almond oil and sunflower oil(for the omega fatty content)
Shake daily and leave in dark place for 2 to 3 weeks to infuse, this is the cold infusion method which retains the most properties of the herbs versus the heat method which destroys alot of the herbs properties as a herbalist I watch says.

Realistically I don't want to grow much more I'm already quite busty now for my frame but alil more wouldn't hurt, plus I really wanted to share this info with you all as I noticed there are a few newer girls on here which makes me think of the old days when BN was such a community thing Heart 
Below I have attached some protein rich meals I make, myself in my old 36E bra which didn't fit versus my now proper  sizing bra cup volume wise to show how badly I was wearing the wrong size, also another photo of me in that same new proper size bra just this morning I think I see alil more cleavage but Idk could be lack of sleep cause I've been up since 4am *sobs* 

I hope this info finds some of you well and to Lotus and Eve I want to apologise if I was a moody ranting mess on here  back then, I was taking things (glandulars and certain herbs)that didn't agree with me and really made me an extra irritable, extra anxious, emotional person which I am not normally(maybe emotional and anxious lmao)

Busty P  Heart

PS don't be afraid of your areolas growing bigger during NBE this is the case with mine which were already quite big, but it all evens out eventually as they match my breast size well now Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1st July 2024
Measurements:
40 and 3/4 inch overbust
33 inch underbust

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome back! Yes this is a wonderful site. It must have helped a lot of people over the last 20 years. I'm surprised that more people aren't appreciative of it.

PS. Why don't you ask for your old account back?

Thank you lovely  Heart I personally don't want my old account back as I asked for it to be deleted a while back when I left originally, there is some negativity attached to it that I would much rather leave in the past if that makes sense, I'm so glad to see there are more women on here now so we can all interact and hopefully help eachother out!
Also alil update for today specifically, I am measuring 40 1/2 inches again so I'm assuming yesterday's measurements of an extra 1/4 of an inch were swelling as I do swell quite a bit after massaging with my oil I make, but that's totally fine as they say the "swelling" eventually becomes permanent and hey it's still an inch of permanent growth since I started so that's something just wanted to be upfront  Heart

Welcome back Madame
I'm so happy to see you here again. I've missed you

Huggs
Bobbi

Good morning 
Like you,  I have been not posting for some time.

My journey has seen some growth with
1 gram fenugreek and blessed thistle 
Plus the perfect regime 

Anyway, welcome back
Sorry about that should be 
Purafem regime 
Not 
Perfefec regime 
So much for spell check

Good to have you back, BustyP Heart  Glad to hear you're close to your end goal~

-Aria

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back msgs everyone  Heart missed you too Bobbi!  Hug 
On the note of my program like I said it's very simple compared to my other programs in the past haha and I plan on keeping it that way especially as Ive had progress, however I am considering adding Arginine in but not for NBE purposes more so for its benefits with anxiety as I've read a few studies and it sounds promising I also read someone say how it really helped them with intrusive thoughts and as I have mild to moderate OCD I thought wow this sounds incredible! Thought it might be a good addition alongside my actual medication, I do know it also helps with increasing both HGH and GABA which as a side note would technically be beneficial for NBE but like I said I wouldn't be taking it for that. It's Winter here in Aus it's absolutely freezing so we have all the heaters going constantly and rugging up, coldest Winter we have had in quite some time! Which is ironic because I'm going to get my regular pedicure and foot/leg massage this week with my mum (going to get white toes) and it's not even sandal season so I'll be wearing boots and sneakers for a good while but still it keeps me feeling good lol. Hope everyone has a great and happy week!  Heart

Just a little change to my program, I've thrown away my borage oil for internal use as I've recently had a big breakout and it's only getting worse, this is extremely uncommon for me as I normally have completely clear skin(maybe A pimple here and there) and my skin clarity is super important to me,  after researching more I realised Omega 6 is no good it's actually a inflammatory fat and leads to acne so that's a no no for me, in replacement of that I will be upping my fish oil by one extra capsule so all up 3x 1500mg fish oil a day as omega 3 is anti inflammatory plus I didn't think about this but I'm already getting a sufficient amount of omega 6 from my diet with sunflower seeds, hemp seeds etc. No update on the NBE front so far but it's early days and I only wish to grow a tiny bit more so don't mind if it's a  slow process.

I forgot to post this study showing that White Peony may not be as beneficial for NBE as the claims out there?? as after researching a while back I found out it helps burn fat(breasts are mostly comprised of fat) and decreases lipid accumulation according to this study 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10555475/
I dropped white peony ages ago as it has zero benefits for me as I don't produce any testosterone/don't have male genitals, on another note I also dropped goats rue because whilst it's beneficial for increasing glandular tissue for those that lack it(that might be good for you) I already have plenty of that and I didn't want the big boost of prolactin as too much prolactin can sometimes give us "false gains" imo anyways as like with how some breastfeeding women whom after their prolactin decreases (ie they finish breastfeeding) their breasts reduce showing it's not always permanent growth. Just food for thought  Big Grin hopefully this information helps some people and you can choose whether these would be beneficial for you specifically or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)