Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Busty's K.I.S.S program

The girls were looking extra full today! Thought I'd show you guys, the white wireless bra is way too small but I keep it around because it's still abit comfortable! As you can see I have alot of top tissue, I tend to be fuller on the sides, tops and bottoms rather than in the centres to give you an idea of my breast shape, as a side note I have resumed Valerian but on a lower dose, after much research I found out the typical dosage that they found good for anxiety was waaaaay lower than the brand I got recommended thus I was basically having the opposite effect of relaxation, it seems to be working more typically now so that's great in combination with my mirtazipine. I also nightly diffuse essential oils such as Clary Sage, Valerian and Chamomile, these are said to be great for hormone health when diffusing or applied topically but I use them because they relax me so much especially Clary sage it's my favourite from REVIVE! No huge update as of yet besides the fact my underbust measurement appears to have gone down alil more not sure why but that's always a good thing being small framed with a fuller bust. I hope everyone has had a lovely week and enjoys this weekend coming tomorrow   Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I'm trying not to post too often as like I said I don't  want to live on here and bug anyone lmao but I couldn't help but post this! Day 2 of not using the DOOM breast soap(I found by the time I used it all up it was more firming than anything) my whole program is still the same as posted besides that and just without the Borage oil as I'm both already getting plenty omega 6 from my diet and also too much omega 6 ie in the form of a very high dosage supplement causes inflammation/acne so no thanks! I took a photo in the same bra again to give me a better idea/to show me and you guys progress better and is it just me or is there a difference in my cleavage from 2 days ago!? Fyi this bra is completely unpadded with half of the cup being an actual cup and the other half just being lace, I don't have any notable differences in measurements to my overbust yet either but like my bra fitter(who is also a small framed fuller bust influencer on insta) says measurements don't always tell us anything as breasts can change all over not just across the fullest part of the breasts. I've also attached another pic of another common meal I have, this is crumbed chicken, with mashed potato coated in 15 grams of hemp seeds and broccoli/brussel sprouts(with vegetable seasoning) all up about 25 grams of protein in this meal. My underbust however is measuring half an inch less (this will probably go back up to 33 if I eat too much lol) so definitely in my right size of a 32 band G cup. I definitely think people should really consider reading SurferJoes recommendations and choosing what you wish to take from it (if not all of it) like how I have taken some his diet suggestions and suggestions of how we really only need one thing for each hormone plus good massage because he is incredibly knowledgeable on this stuff I only wish I looked more into his thread ages ago, I do think however a massage WITH an estrogenic herbal infused oil with estrogenic EOs like I made and use is much more beneficial than regular massage with a non estrogenic oil but that may just be how it's worked for me and my individual body   Heart also does anyone have any good fuller bust bra suggestions? I've looked into Ewa Michalak as some of their bras are pretty but their sizing is so confusing like according to them me being a UK32G/AU10G means I would wear a 70H cup with them? Odd, I do have two pretty basic bras coming from the brand Fantasie for every day wear, I also know of CurvyKate which is an  absolutely great brand especially for those of us with a smaller frame and bigger boobs as they cater to that, then there's Playful Promises however I've noticed the only bras they have in my size are all very sexy time lingerie which is great for under jumpers but not for every day wear/comfort, so besides them I'm finding a hard time finding other brands so any suggestions of other brands would be very much welcomed?  Hug my bra fitter suggested Katherine Hamilton a luxury bra brand that caters to small band fuller bust women but their prices tend to be on the crazy high end, some of their bras are up to around nearly $300 AUD and I just can't fathom that at all!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-07-2024, 04:24)MadameBusty Wrote:  I'm trying not to post too often

I think you should post as often as you like. The more the merrier!

Just alil side note my bras from the "Fantasie" brand arrived and are waaaaay too small in the cup I ordered my regular 32G, clearly they are a small make so I will either have to get a refund and order from a different brand or go up a cup size to a 32H with them, it honestly freaking sucks bra shopping when you are a small framed fuller busted girl, I'm going to go into a local fuller bust shop tomorrow to find a decent everyday bra with my mum, so in short I definitely DO NOT recommend the brand Fantasie for any fuller busted girl/future fuller busted girl lol I might try curvy Kate as I've heard good things but we will see, honestly why cant bra brands just have UNIVERSAL sizing? Smh Dodgy

Sounds like the same as Victoria Secrets. It's called vanity sizing. Label a "C" as a "D" and you think your boobs are larger.

Yeh Victoria secret doesn't even stock past a DDD and their DDD is more like a D cup lol definitely not an option for bigger busted girls, I'm a 32G in literally everything else that's what I've been sized as a few times now, but Fantasie is clearly small make just like VS, Ewa Michalak, etc it's highly disappointing, I've just messaged a fullerbust girl who is an influencer on insta for suggestions of true to size brands, she's one size smaller than me so similar. This is why I tell my friends to always always always get fitted a few times by a few different people and to never buy bras from VS or the like as they make some of these girls think they are much bigger than they are. Vanity sizing is horrible.

(08-07-2024, 21:57)Jem Jee Wrote:  
(07-07-2024, 04:24)MadameBusty Wrote:  I'm trying not to post too often

I think you should post as often as you like. The more the merrier!
Thanks lovely! I just don't want to annoy anyone or post too much and take away from others posts/programs by filling up the feed when I don't have any major updates yet if that makes sense  Heart I feel last time I posted too much unrelated NBE stuff so trying not to do that

So according to one of the girls Fantasie is accurate CORRECT sizing and not vanity sizing like VS, Ewa Michalak(which is only slightly vanity sizing making me an H cup) and some other brands, it's just that the style is a mesh unlined cup and I have alot of top tissue hence the mesh is cutting into it alil and I'm spilling out/bubbling over, so I've been suggested to get a 32GG with that specific bra, and am just going to go for an entirely different style with the other bra maybe a different brand. Again bra shopping can really suck lol I'm going to my local fuller bust shop today with my mum to find another decent every day bra.

No luck at the bra shop all the cute bras didn't offer G cups and the bras that were in a G cup were all very much grandma bras  Dodgy this is why I shop online,  I have sent back the 2 Fantasie bras and now getting Curvy Kate bras which is a whole nother size guide according to the fitters Curvy Kates cups are accurate but the bands run very small so a 10/32 band acts like an 8/30band and a 12/34 band acts like a 10/32 band so I've ordered them both in a 12G for my 10G cups, *sigh* I will  literally never understand why bra brands cannot just be universal sizing it's such a hassle!! On the note of NBE I'm planning to buy some L Arginine soon more so for its benefits for anxiety though its benefits of increasing GABA and HGH is a side benefit for NBE(Valerian which I'm taking a small dose of for anxiety already increases GABA too)

Measuring alil over 40 3/4 inches again today with measuring tape pulled tight!! So alil over 1/4 of an inch growth extra so all up 1 inch and 1/4 growth so far.
Underbust still measuring that lil bit less at 32 and a 1/2 inches so still a 32 inch band size(remember a properly fitting bra should have the band giving 80 - 90% of the support NOT the straps you should not be able to fit more than 2 fingers under the band whilst pulling, if you can fit a whole fist underneath the band you are very likely in a band size way too big for you if you are small framed)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)