Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Evebra finally available

Hey Blue792,

I meant to post earlier this week since I had my mammogram and received my results. I'm glad I waited and saw your question.

The extra week didn't do anything about my smaller breast. It is still slightly smaller than the other by the same degree as before I started pumping. 

I don't know if doing more weeks on one breast would have resulted in them being more even - looking back, I'd say it probably wouldn't have (in my case) since I did hit a plateau before I finished pumping.

------

Anyway, the good news is my mammogram came out normal. No abnormalities found and my breast density remained at the same stage (B) although they are slightly bigger now. So, I did gain actual breast tissue and not just fluid. I got it done about 34 days after my last pumping session.

I also remeasured myself and took pictures since it was a little over one month after officially stopping. I lost about .5 inch but visually, the loss was only evident on the smaller breast (where I did the extra week). Also, my underbust is back down to about 27.375 inches (slightly larger than when I started but much smaller than when I ended).

I reviewed my weekly measurements chart I kept and, sure enough, I am back to the bust size where I started noticing that I wasn't really gaining additional residual swelling and felt I needed to either increase the pressure or the length.  That happened at about week 9 or 10. In hindsight, I probably could have stopped at 12-14 weeks because the extra pressure, hours, weeks didn't really result in further growth - at least not for me.

I still gained 3 to 3.5 inches which is a very good response. I'll recheck myself at the end of June to see if there is anymore shrinking, but I'm thinking I will probably stay the same size.

I may or may not do extra pumping on the smaller breast later this year - perhaps for 2-4 weeks. Just depends on how things pan out and if I really care that much to do it.

Hope this helps.

Hi all,

This is really interesting to hear! I decided to end this cycle of EveBra one week ago at the 17 week mark because I was going to be staying with friends for two weeks and didn't think I could manage to pump sufficiently during that time. My final statistics are:

Days: 119
Total hours: 1,744.25
Average number of hours/day: 14.66
Number of missed days: 4 
Number of <12 hour days: 15

My measurements have remained the same but the photos show an undeniable difference. I think this might be common among those with very small breasts where a small gain in size can make more of a visual difference than a measurable difference. It really wasn't until the very final weeks that I began to notice an increase in size. Of note, I didn't miss a single day until the end of week 9, and most of my missed or short days were at the very end of this cycle while I was traveling. So, it seems like I continued to make progress despite that. It has been one week since I last wore EveBra, and my breasts look about the same as they did last week.

Some other observations: My right breast was smaller than my left breast when I started, but I always got better swelling on my left. Now, it looks like they have just about evened out. My nipples do look a bit stretched out, but I don't actually mind. They just look different, not necessarily bad. And finally, it looks like I'm left with some permanent hyperpigmentation under my left armpit where I was getting all that irritation and pressure sores. It is not super noticeable since it's in the crease of my armpit.

What worked best for me was not using the pump. I went through 3 pumps, all of which had different issues. It was much easier to suck the air out and tie the tubing off with a hair tie. This also allowed me to pump with higher pressures, which probably helped my progress. I would have to suck more air out when I woke up during the night, but overall I woke up less frequently than I did when I was using the pump because higher pressures helped EveBra stay on more securely all night. Also, my tubing was constantly coming apart, so I zip tied all of the connections which solved that problem. 

Overall, I am now convinced that EveBra works. I plan on starting a second cycle once my travels are over. I am even considering wearing it nightly for as many months as possible, even if I can't always get 12 hours in, since I seemed to make progress even when I didn't follow the protocol perfectly. I'd like to see how far this thing can take me!

(29-05-2024, 19:02)here2learn Wrote:  Hi all,

This is really interesting to hear! I decided to end this cycle of EveBra one week ago at the 17 week mark because I was going to be staying with friends for two weeks and didn't think I could manage to pump sufficiently during that time. My final statistics are:

Days: 119
Total hours: 1,744.25
Average number of hours/day: 14.66
Number of missed days: 4 
Number of <12 hour days: 15

My measurements have remained the same but the photos show an undeniable difference. I think this might be common among those with very small breasts where a small gain in size can make more of a visual difference than a measurable difference. It really wasn't until the very final weeks that I began to notice an increase in size. Of note, I didn't miss a single day until the end of week 9, and most of my missed or short days were at the very end of this cycle while I was traveling. So, it seems like I continued to make progress despite that. It has been one week since I last wore EveBra, and my breasts look about the same as they did last week.

Some other observations: My right breast was smaller than my left breast when I started, but I always got better swelling on my left. Now, it looks like they have just about evened out. My nipples do look a bit stretched out, but I don't actually mind. They just look different, not necessarily bad. And finally, it looks like I'm left with some permanent hyperpigmentation under my left armpit where I was getting all that irritation and pressure sores. It is not super noticeable since it's in the crease of my armpit.

What worked best for me was not using the pump. I went through 3 pumps, all of which had different issues. It was much easier to suck the air out and tie the tubing off with a hair tie. This also allowed me to pump with higher pressures, which probably helped my progress. I would have to suck more air out when I woke up during the night, but overall I woke up less frequently than I did when I was using the pump because higher pressures helped EveBra stay on more securely all night. Also, my tubing was constantly coming apart, so I zip tied all of the connections which solved that problem. 

Overall, I am now convinced that EveBra works. I plan on starting a second cycle once my travels are over. I am even considering wearing it nightly for as many months as possible, even if I can't always get 12 hours in, since I seemed to make progress even when I didn't follow the protocol perfectly. I'd like to see how far this thing can take me!

It’s good to hear you saw some change! I can’t believe you made it as long as you did without seeing the tape measure increase!

I’m almost done here, somewhere between 1-3wks left. I will post an update when I finish. I just wanted to say that if you do another round I’d definitely recommend getting the wound vac that was mentioned in this thread. It looks like there are a few on eBay for $200-300. I definitely couldn’t have made good progress without it. My eve pump also malfunctioned and was generally lousy, but that pressure was much too low for me anyway w the way the device fit on my body, I was constantly losing air, especially while sleeping, and it took much too long to repressurize. With the eBay pump I could see on its screen that if I set it to 20 it spent a lot of time at 10-15, though it corrected almost immediately. I kept mine at 30 mostly to sleep, and 40 the rest of the time. It still ran a fair amount over night & dipped frequently down to 20-25, but held a lot better than the lower pressure. I think you will see much better results w that continuous steady pressure vs the hair ties that can slowly leak. The bigger pump is so much faster, and being the domes aren’t concealable anyway, it’s much better w no alarms or flashing lights etc. Just wanted to mention this before you start again!

I haven’t posted here in a while. I’m the one who bought a weird mattress topper with a big, deep, indentation for my boobs. It was supposed to eliminate the pressure on the cups from the mattress while lying on my side. The cups do not point straight forward on me. They point way out to the sides, so there’s no way to comfortably sleep on my side with out knocking them off. The mattress topper did not help with this problem at all. It’s hard to explain exactly what went wrong, but I just couldn’t find a comfortable position to lie in with cup nestled in the indentation of the topper. 

I said this was my last attempt, and if the mattress topper didn’t work I’d give up. I’ve changed my mind like always. There are multiple reasons why I’ve been trying to sleep on my back lately. It’s nit just because of the pumping. I’ve found that I can sleep on my back much more comfortably anywhere other than on my horrible mattress. I bought a new mattress that hasn’t arrived yet. I needed one regardless. Hopefully I’ll be able to update you guys on my results eventually. Obviously I haven’t pumped in months at this point. I guess I could have pumped in a chair or something, but not for 12 or more hours per day. Hopefully this mattress finally solves my problem.

I used to be a side sleeper, but switched to sleeping on my back (which oddly was due to an eye problem). It seemed strange at first and took a while to get used to, but eventually it became a totally comfortable way to sleep. I just stuck at it until I was used to it and then it was fine.

Would anyone here with an evebra who has sized out of the smaller cup sizes be willing to rent or sell them to me? I’ve got a Noogleberry contour large with silicone rings on the way, but I’m worried the depth will be too large for me at first to give good suction/ results. I went with the large due to asked sizing advice from the brand and measuring out the different dome circumferences… both Lucy from Noogleberry and my breast width measurements pointed to the large contour. I have wide albeit very shallow breasts and the medium would sit on top of breast tissue vs encompassing it. But the projection of the large is huge and I’ll be nowhere even close to filling it while pumping (at least to start!) The evebra domes look wide in the small sizes but Evebra won’t sell the domes separately, so I’m turning here if any kind person would let me rent or buy their smaller sizes (numbers 1, 2, possibly 3)until I can better fit the NG large. Thanks Smile

Hopefully someone can help, but with Evebra still being quite a new product there may not be many so far who have managed to size out of the smaller cup sizes. I couldn't even see any on eBay.

Blueheart- thanks, yes I hate how there’s no used domes available anywhere even from brava (for a reasonable amount). I guess we’ll see when my NB domes arrive! Maybe the giant depth won’t be an issue for me ?

Sorry for the late update. Just wanted to say that I haven't had any shrinkage since my last post - confirming once more that it is breast tissue gained and not just edema/fluid retention. I compared pics I took yesterday to the last set and then to the initial set I took before starting evebra. 

I still can't believe the difference between my pre-evebra pics and post-evebra pics. Granted it's not as dramatic as one would get from fat transplant or implants but it is definitely a positive improvement. 

I think I'll do a second cycle on both breasts after the time change this year to help even out the smaller breast. I'm afraid if I just do one side I may end up with the same issue but with the smaller breast being on the opposite side. 

Since I know it won't be a huge change in size and shape and I know from my charts/notes exactly when to stop for me (i.e., 12 weeks), I think I'll have a better result this way and can better gauge the end result. I will just stop pumping the large breast at week 10 or 11 rather than do an extra week on the smaller breast.

As always, I will let everyone know the results.

(11-08-2024, 18:12)breast4success Wrote:  Sorry for the late update. Just wanted to say that I haven't had any shrinkage since my last post - confirming once more that it is breast tissue gained and not just edema/fluid retention. I compared pics I took yesterday to the last set and then to the initial set I took before starting evebra. 

I still can't believe the difference between my pre-evebra pics and post-evebra pics. Granted it's not as dramatic as one would get from fat transplant or implants but it is definitely a positive improvement. 

I think I'll do a second cycle on both breasts after the time change this year to help even out the smaller breast. I'm afraid if I just do one side I may end up with the same issue but with the smaller breast being on the opposite side. 

Since I know it won't be a huge change in size and shape and I know from my charts/notes exactly when to stop for me (i.e., 12 weeks), I think I'll have a better result this way and can better gauge the end result. I will just stop pumping the large breast at week 10 or 11 rather than do an extra week on the smaller breast.

As always, I will let everyone know the results.

So has it been about 4 months since you completely stopped? What amount of growth did you retain? One cup? Edit: 3.5 inches, holy shit

You say you don’t think you would have grown much more if you continued (not that you need to), but maybe you would have. Before average adult weight increased by a whole lot in the US, the average adult breast size was 34B. US bra sizing has changed since then, so that’s a equivalent to a current 30B. Female puberty tends to average around 4 years. I mention all that because it means that most girls (within the healthy weight range) grow 3 cup sizes during 4 years of puberty (AA, A, and then B). So they average about 0.75 cup sizes per year. In reality, the growth is probably nonlinear, but that’s beside the point. The point is that, even if you grew only one cup size year, that would still be faster than puberty. I imagine one cup size per year is the absolute minimum rate of growth that most people who pump would tolerate. Also the more months you pump, the more the risk of scarring, nipple stretching, etc goes up. You can do things to reduce the risk, but I don’t know if it’s possible to completely eliminate the risk. 

That was long winded AF. TLDR: I imagine the rate of growth slows a lot after the first cup or two, but even so, it probably still continues at a rate faster than puberty for a good while. Whether or not that’s fast enough to be worth the effort, is a personal choice. I hope some brave soul continues for like a whole year and posts about it here, just to satisfy my curiosity, but I doubt that’s gonna happen lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)