Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Busty's K.I.S.S program

Getting very close to 41 inches!! I'm the tiniest bit off 41 on the measuring tape, I'm also still measuring that half an inch less on my underbust measurement when pulled snug so 32 1/2 inches underbust atm, my left areola is sitting on the very outer edge of the cup only just covered (in the bra that I have been posting in) I also have 2 Curvy Kate bras coming hopefully this week in a 12G as was told by fitters that Curvy Kate bras bands are on the smaller end so rather than buying my usual 10G cups I was suggested to go up in the band for them as they should act like a 10/32 band(fingers crossed), I've made a few little changes to my program nothing major but thought I'd post the updated program for anyone who's keeping track:

Morning: 
1x 200mg Bio Identical Progesterone capsule(the actual bio, compounded kind you have to get made up by the pharmacist not the pre packaged kind)
1x 5000IU Vitamin D3 capsule
1x 1000mg Vitamin C capsule
1x 500mg Magnesium capsule

Midday:
2x 500mg multi collagen type (1,2,3,4,5 and 10)
2x 1500mg Fish oil (healthy fats)
1x 1500mg MSM(growth hormone)
1x 400mg Spearmint capsule
3x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
3x 600mg Fennel daily(estrogen and prolactin)
50 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Afternoon:
1x 200mg Bio Identical Progesterone capsule
1x 500mg Magnesium Capsule
1x 1200 Valerian root capsules(this is for anxiety/sleep not NBE specifically, though it increases GABA as a side thing, works wonders for my anxiety and appetite!)

Night:
2x 500mg multi collagen type (1,2,3,4,5 and 10)
2x 1500mg MSM(growth hormone)
2x 1500mg Fish oil(healthy fats)
3x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
2x 600mg fennel(estrogen and prolactin)
50 drops Blessed Thistle tincture at night(prolactin)
75 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Massage with herbal infused oil at least once a day or night

Still keeping up with "trying" to get a decent protein intake each day ie greek yoghurt with fresh pomegranate, pan fried Gnocchi with Napolitana sauce and hemp seeds, chicken with brussel sprouts and broccoli(with hemp seeds), porridge(the high protein kind not regular oats) with sunflower seeds etc etc

As you can see I increased my fish oil as it's been incredibly great for getting rid of the acne the inflammatory borage oil gave me(see earlier post) plus it's healthy fats and it says on the bottle for mood balance to take this much(I use a high quality fish oil the more expensive kind but it's worth it as it's high in EPAs and DHAs and is odourless though the capsules are huge lol)

The only thing I would add is expect your areolas/nipples to get bigger (albeit mine were already quite big due to starting hrt so young as a kid) don't be afraid of this as it should even out with your breast growth, mine have been quite swollen as of late I take this is from the massage I do especially. I have arginine on the way in a lower dose which I will be testing and got a lower dose to ease into it as I know this increases GABA and HGH but from studies too high GABA can increases anxiety symptoms(ironic right?) which is definitely not welcomed so thought I'd stay on the safe side, if it helps it will be the last thing I add for sure as I want to keep my program very simple unlike the past where I went abit silly with taking too much lol K.I.S.S as in my title  Tongue

Measuring exactly 41 inches today yay! So that's 1 and a 1/2 inches growth so far, my bras are very tight right now which I know is due to my breasts not my underbust as my underbust is still measuring half an inch smaller than at the start with the measuring tape pulled snug. On another note a friend who has small breasts and is very very thin she was saying to me how her band keeps going up according to fitters they are now putting her in a 34 inch band, I couldnt believe that they were doing that because I told her there is physically no way she is a 34 inch band as she's much much thinner than me and it reminded me of what I was taught by alot of small framed fuller bust girls like myself who are influencers, alot of big brand regular bra brands have spread so much misinformation half of them are making their bras small yet labelling them as bigger cup sizes ie "vanity sizing" and the other half are pushing band sizes on women that are waaay too big for them just to make sales because it is what they are taught and sadly so many girls fall for it because just like I did we think "they are a reputable brand I can trust them" the reality is 80-90% of the support should be coming from the band as I've said NOT the straps like some brands teach so your band is supposed to be very tight/firm in order to give that support, I told my friend she is very likely a 30 band even quite possibly a 28 and she was blown away, I can't stress enough to any girls reading this please go to reputable fitters/reputable virtual fitters and don't just only diy with online calculators and the like(because some of the time these calculators get it wrong and can't do what/think like a reputable fitter even though it's the trend atm) when you find your right fit you will be blown away at the support, the lift and shape the bra gives you under tops! If you suffer with social anxiety like myself do a virtual fitting in the comfort of your own home (just make sure you have a few of your current bras). Anyways just my 2 cents  Heart I hope everyone is having a lovely happy week and happy growing! X PS. I got my Arginine in the mail, it's 500mg a low dose I wanted for the reasons I stated I am going to be taking 1 capsule twice daily for a few weeks to see if it helps in any way for both anxiety and NBE, if not I will can it so this is a test for now  Cool

So I was looking back at my first photo from the beginning of this program and then took one now today in the same bra and I was shocked at the difference! Sometimes putting your progress shots in the same bra side by side is a perfect way to tell! Top is beginning of this program and bottom is today! Excuse my areola poking out the cup on my left boob  Heart on a non NBE note but related to my supplements, since I switched up my program that lil bit(as posted previously) my skin has completely cleared up and is looking amazing so clearly the high omega 6 content in borage oil being acne promoting was the culprit before, I've noticed huge changes in my skin over time going from stress pimples here and there and bumps etc to my skin texture being super clear, smooth, bump free and glowy, I do use a basic but good skin care routine but I also think the multi collagen(types1,2,3,4,5 and 10) and the MSM have been working, currently for my skin care I wash my face daily with Neutrogena Brightening facial wash with niacinamide and once a week I will do a double cleanse with a deep treatment oil from Kose and also exfoliate once a week with a honey yoghurt peeling gel from Esfolio, I also use Natio's Evening Primrose moisturiser daily with 3 drops frankincense oil for anti aging and 3 drops tea tree oil for acne and skin texture, however this is stuff I've used for a good while and my skin has never looked like it does now so I definitely think it's the supplements to give credit to! Also I'm on I think day 3 or 4? of using arginine 500mg twice a day and obviously I havnt noticed anything major so far since it's early days so we will see. I'm looking at getting another super cute and sexy bra set from Scantilly in a 12/34G again as Scantilly is from the same brand as Curvy Kate so their bands run very small like I said a 12/34 band with them acts like a 10/32 band which is my actual band size. On another note if anyone else would like to connect on IG please feel free to PM me as me and Fertility Queen aka Tibetan princess already have eachother on there and I'd love to talk all things NBE with others and see real faces  Heart Happy Weekend everyone, keep smiling and keep growing!  Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome back, and awesome! Sounds like great progress, both program & sanity!  Figuring out a bra that fits can be so frustrating! I hate bras for the longest time, out of habit still often go without, but when I remember to put them on, it’s like holy moly so this is what heaven feels like?! Didn’t even know my back aches until the boobs were held in place!

I love these sites for measuring bc they take multiple angles into account:
https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
https://understance.com/size-calculator?region=us

Thanks love!!  Smile Heart I definitely feel more "sane" on this program than I have on others as nothing I'm taking seems to be affecting my mental health! so progress has stalled alil bit no major change besides measuring now the tiniest bit over 41 inches overbust, I bought this bra I had my eye on for the longest time because it's sooo cute! I ordered my regular size a 32G and whilst it looks cute on it's very clearly way too small as from side on I'm spilling out the top especially on my fuller boob, I've attached a pic I took and posted on my Instagram, I've definitely gained more top tissue which while welcomed I really don't need as I've always been fuller on the top and outer sides than the inner cleavage area I would much prefer more fullness on the inner cleavage area, I was speaking to one of my fave small framed fuller bust influencers on insta and she was saying how every woman needs to know that they are actually more than one size as every brand has different makes/fits along with all the different styles of bras, for example the bra in the pic is an unpadded basic full cup bra and yet because of the cut it is clearly not acting like a full cup bra as it's not encompassing all my breast tissue, unfortunately they don't do an H in that specific style and that brand in particular has limited options for an H cup so I guess that means I won't be buying from them anymore since their G cups seem to be too small for me, I will stick to brands that are tried and true to size like CurvyKate and Scantilly. Fyi the pic is completely me and not edited in any way so this should give a good idea of my breast shape without showing my bare breasts as I don't feel comfortable doing that on a public forum for now anyways. On a personal note it will be my birthday in a few months I feel like I'm getting so old lol around this time it will mark 17 years in transition, it's insane it feels like just yesterday I was a little girl so full of dysphoria and so scared of my future but I made it even if it's been a hell of a journey!  Heart

Also I am loving what my program is doing in regards to my body and shape! On it all I've managed to lose nearly an inch on my underbust, grow my boobs further, make my skin and hair more healthy, and I've had no interactions with my current meds that I'm on(anxiety and depression) this feels like a big win considering all my other tried programs I've done! Realistically I would only want to reach one more cup size as then all up since I first ever started NBE I would have grown 4 or so cup sizes which is definitely enough for me. Also since I curbed borage oil internally all my lil spots/acne has completely cleared up and my skin has stayed clear since, so definitely if you are considering taking an inflammatory omega 6 fatty acid of any kind take that into account, as it may or may not cause you acne!

you're so pretty! i love your hair colour

Hello everyone I'm back after a much needed break! I had a rough period with my mental health (depression, anxiety and OCD are the bane of my existence) anyways needless to say I fell off my program but I managed to keep my gains (most of them)and now measuring at 40 and 3/4 inch overbust and 32 inch underbust (so I lost only 1/4 of inch in the boobs) all whilst somehow losing some more belly fat!(I still have my lil pudge/pouch on the lower belly though but it's cute to me) After looking at my program I realised I could really afford to cut down on some things again as back when I first grew from a D/DD I was only using raw female and PM with nothing else besides massage with a DIY herbal infused oil, I was doing alot of research and was really looking into Dong Quai because besides it helping your body to use hormones more efficiently it's also great for calming the mind and depression, so I ordered a more expensive one that is a 300mg extract(with oils put back in, this is important because most brands discard the oil and TCM practitioners say the oil is a very vital component) this extract equals 3000mg of raw Dong Quai.
So here's how my program is looking now, very simple, all the NBE needs met(plus my 200mg bio identical estrogen implant every 10 months)

Morning: 
1x 5000IU Vitamin D3 capsule

Midday:
2x 1000mg Fish oil (healthy fats)
4x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
3x 600mg Fennel daily(estrogen and prolactin)
1x 300mg dong quai extract(equivalent to 3000mg material)
50 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Afternoon:

Night:
2x 1000mg Fish oil(healthy fats)
4x 300mg Hops(estrogen)
3x 600mg fennel(estrogen and prolactin)
75 drops Red Clover tincture(estrogen and progesterone)

Drink a tea of Dong Quai and Red Date most nights

Massage with herbal infused oil(with essential oils added) once a day or night

I am finding the tea to be very calming it's quite delicious too! and red date(jujuube) tea was used in some Chinese NBE programs too as it helps circulation

I thought I'd attach a body pic too of my current figure, these days I'm feeling very happy with it having thick thighs, big butt, slimmer waist and the big boobs ofcourse, I also got an incredible strapless bra from Curvy Kate in a 30GG and the lift is amazing(always remember to size down a band size with strapless styles)
Anyways I hope everyone has been well, this time I'm giving it all a good long go, because whilst I'm fine being a G/GG I wouldn't mind being an H lol(boob greed)  Tongue

(26-09-2024, 03:16)MadameBusty Wrote:  Hello everyone I'm back after a much needed break!

Welcome back, your posts are often very useful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)