Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

JB’s b??b journey

WOAH MOMMA!
So, I have mentioned to numerous times here, but I believe, and I only speak for me, Your breasts are PERFECT.
I know that growing them larger is obsessive, but its all about proportion. You are at the perfect spot, and If I was ever that lucky, I would thank the boobie, fairy and drop another 10 spot in the collection plate.
Maintenance is all you need. Ask any males you know or an artist. You are at the perfect numbers, Please just enjoy them and find someone to share them with.
And congratulations!

Bobbi Hug

(05-08-2024, 08:57)JB1027 Wrote:  they look/feel bigger, like a lot lol.
Do they still measure 9" across?

(05-08-2024, 08:57)JB1027 Wrote:  Hey ladies, haven’t been doing much for NBE since last posted, but they’ve rounded out a ton and while bras still measure the same (26J, wearing 28H/I bc it’s what I can find) they look/feel bigger, like a lot lol.

Daily supplements not for boobs but may impact:
Heliocare advanced
Biotin 10,000mcg
Dhea 50mg
Maca 2g
Colostrum 1g

Massage in the shower - when I wash my boobs I do 20 circles moving whole boob & 20 light touch (deer & chi), and again when out of the shower while I’m oiling up my whole body I’ll do 20/20 on the boobs.

I stopped taking some supplements bc they didn’t have any effect on mho bloodwork, positive or negative so seemed pointless.  I started taking maca for energy.

I’ve gained 4lbs since I started NBE & it’s literally all boobs

Current measurements (CD 16)
Bust: 35.75”
Under: 26”
Waist: 22”
Hips: 33.5”

Pic below bc woah mama these things are massive & everyone likes to see success stories.  Idk if the maca made a change or the little massages really do help, nips feel super tender & boobs have been itching a ton lately
wow congrats ! its perfect  Heart it gives me hope

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)