(advertisement)

Right Dosages??

Hello ladies !

My program includes: 
PM 1/16 TSP
PC  1/8 TSP 
Shatavari Ext.1200mg 50% saponins 
SPE 400mg

I'm right now 36 and AA cup. Neither skinny not heavy. Hormones seem balanced too ! No issue 
Should I continue with the same dosages Or needs to increase?? 
I started dosages with very low amount and it's been one month now. Not feeling anything!!

As you said, your dosages are a low amount, so you could easily increase them. On the other hand, you could always continue as you are for a second month and see if anything happens and if necessary then make changes, as the one month you've tried for so far isn't such a long time. Personally I would increase the dosages now, as they do seem on the low side, but if you wanted to stay as you are for another month that would also be a reasonable choice.

I feel like I'm losing my libido .. Should I stop SPE ?  Huh

Well SPE (saw palmetto extract) doesn't generally lead to loss of libido, but it could. Just as herbs that usually help with acne actually cause acne in a few people. The progesterone cream is another possible culprit, as I have heard cases before of libido loss where the libido went back to normal after the progesterone was stopped. High progesterone has definitely been found to suppress libido.

You could stop the SPE and see what happens, but I'm more suspicious about the PC. I suggest stopping the PC and seeing what happens, as a first step. Then if that doesn't solve the problem you could try stopping the SPE.

Sorry I haven’t checked my forum messages in a while.  Yeah I’d stop the saw palmetto extract.  Most likely your testosterone is low and you don’t need it.  The PC is probably too little to do anything.   And shatavari and PM are much more likely to increase libido if anything.

From AA cup I’d start with the foods in my signature link.  It might take up to 6 months before growth begins after starting the foods.  It’s also true that you would need 4 months to tell if a program is working or not.  Also take measurements since you may not feel anything.  The program is light.  If you don’t get side effects you may try more, but if you still don’t get any response the supplements may be a waste until after some time on the foods.  Also I found out 5 mg pueraria mirifica balances better with 1 mg progesterone than what I said previously.  Since 1/16 tsp PM is probably 125 mg or so, that would be 25 mg PC or 1/4 tsp of many brands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)