Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Routines/Supplement check for effectiveness! Newbie please help!

Hi, I tried asking like twice on the nbe subreddit if the two routines I've done so far were effective for NBE or not, but I barely got a response so I figured I'd ask on here and see people's opinions on what I'm doing right now and what I was doing until to a week and a half ago. Any suggestions, advice or modifications are welcome here, I'm planning to add and modify my current routine based on surferjoe's guide on NBE, but I don't want to spend too much money on products right now and I don't want to waste the herbal supplements I've already bought if I can help it. 

For the record, I'm pretty overweight and already have big boobs (I'd say like a 38D or 40C/D right now), I'm pretty tall at 5'7 (about 170 cm) and I think my metabolism is average. 

This is my first daily routine I was doing when I started doing NBE, I believe this lasted about a week or so and I stopped and switched to my current routine a week and a half ago:

- 1000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica from Carlyle Nutritional (in 1 capsule)
- 900 mg of Saw Palmetto from Spring Valley (2 capsules/450 mg each)
- 430 mg of Red Clover from Amazing Nutrition : Amazing Formulas (1 capsule)
- 530 mg of Full Spectrum Dong Quai from Swanson (1 capsule)
- 610 mg of Fenugreek from Spring Valley (1 capsule)

This is my current routine:

- same amount of PM as listed above 
- 1 tsp (5 g) of Anthony's Goods Red Maca Root Powder 
- 1 tsp (5 g) of Earthly Choice of Maca Powder (presumably yellow) 

Here are some other supplements I'm taking for other things, I'm listing it in case it's interfering with my NBE: 

- 300 mg of Cranberry Concentrate from Spring Valley (1 capsule)
- 1000 mg (300 mg of Omega-3) of Fish Oil from Nature's Bounty (per capsule, 2-3 capsules per day)
- 1000 mg of B12 from Nature Made (1 capsule)
- 415 mg of Cod Liver Oil from Spring Valley (1 capsule) 

Are either of these routines effective for NBE? Are they effective for growing a bigger ass/hips/thighs and accentuating curves in general? What should I do to improve my routine for effectiveness. I'm thinking of adding MSM, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and Iron, but is there anything else that could help?

I would say that your first program is a bit odd, to be honest. I say that for 2 reasons. First of all, if the Carlyle PM is an effective brand (which is something I don't know), then you wouldn't really need the other herbs you listed. It's true that some people do mix PM with other herbs, although that isn't generally recommended. The second thing is that the quantities given of those other herbs are very low, so even if you did wish to utilise those herbs they wouldn't be very effective at those dosages. Taking Fenugreek as an example, that is often taken at around a level of 2000mg daily, so the 610mg you mention in the list above is a relatively small amount.

Your second program makes a lot more sense to me, especially as it's not just your breasts you're trying to increase. I mean that does make a big difference, so I'd say it looks like a good decision to switch from your original program. The supplements you're taking for other things aren't a problem at all. There's nothing there that would interfere with NBE. As for things that could be added, the items you list are all good, but perhaps you could consider adding protein to your diet too, depending of course on how much protein you're consuming anyway. Even if you already have a high protein diet, you could still consider adding a collagen supplement.

(08-09-2024, 15:49)VickyA Wrote:  I would say that your first program is a bit odd, to be honest. I say that for 2 reasons. First of all, if the Carlyle PM is an effective brand (which is something I don't know), then you wouldn't really need the other herbs you listed. It's true that some people do mix PM with other herbs, although that isn't generally recommended. The second thing is that the quantities given of those other herbs are very low, so even if you did wish to utilise those herbs they wouldn't be very effective at those dosages. Taking Fenugreek as an example, that is often taken at around a level of 2000mg daily, so the 610mg you mention in the list above is a relatively small amount.

Your second program makes a lot more sense to me, especially as it's not just your breasts you're trying to increase. I mean that does make a big difference, so I'd say it looks like a good decision to switch from your original program. The supplements you're taking for other things aren't a problem at all. There's nothing there that would interfere with NBE. As for things that could be added, the items you list are all good, but perhaps you could consider adding protein to your diet too, depending of course on how much protein you're consuming anyway. Even if you already have a high protein diet, you could still consider adding a collagen supplement.

Thank you for the feedback. Hmmm, taking 2000 mg of Fenugreek would mean like taking about 3 capsules per day then, it might be better just to get something else once I'm done with the PM. I thought the dosage would actually be overkill, so it's surprising that you said the amounts are actually very small. 

I might take your suggestions and add the collagen supplements, plus some protein shakes and powder if that's feasible.

Even 3 capsules a day is not a high dose of fenugreek. Some people take double that amount. You see fenugreek isn't similar in potency to PM, which is way more stronger, so accordingly what would be a high quantity of PM would only be a moderate quantity of fenugreek.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)