Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Using 1000 mg of PM from Carlyle as a Beginner

Star 

Hi there, so I started taking supplements for my breast growth less than a month ago. I have pretty big boobs already, but I want them to be larger. 

I read somewhere that you only need one herb, or at most 2-3 herbs to see results, so I stopped taking most of my herbal supplements except for the Pueraria Mirificia I bought. It's from the brand Carlyle Nutritionals and it's 1000 mg in 1 capsule I take daily. I also take 5g of Red maca and yellow maca respectively that I put in my food, smoothies or tea every day. I plan on modifying my routine based on surferjoe's guide and advice and also ChiyoMilk, but this is what I'm doing right now.

I'm not on birth control right now and I'm not taking any other medications or eating any special diet. 

Is 1000 mg of PM wayyy too much to start with on my NBE journey? I was considering stopping or only taking it like once every other day, but I'm already a D cup at least, so I think it might be OK. Whats your opinion on this? Also is Carlyle any good as a brand and how's the quality of their PM?

There isn't any issue with the quantity of PM you're taking. A dosage of 1000mg a day is quite normal. I'm not familiar with the Carlyle brand, but 500mg capsules would be better I think as then you could take the 1000mg a day in 2 separate doses, which is preferable.

(08-09-2024, 17:11)clara star Wrote:  There isn't any issue with the quantity of PM you're taking. A dosage of 1000mg a day is quite normal. I'm not familiar with the Carlyle brand, but 500mg capsules would be better I think as then you could take the 1000mg a day in 2 separate doses, which is preferable.
I might consider buying a brand with 500 mg capsules next time but I guess I'll stick to 1 capsule of 1000 mg in the morning every day until I'm done with my current PM. thanks for the feedback, it's good to hear it's not too much for me rn.

The Carlyle brand doesn't seem to be well known here, but people at our sister forum (Nexum) have been taking it, so you can find several mentions of it over there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)