Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(08-09-2024, 08:58)sapphire Wrote:  Yes roasting is cooking. So the soy flour is already cooked.
You mean when you buy it, you roast it then it's cooked or it's already cooked right out the gate?

This sounds promising and effective, so I want to add this to my current routine. Before I go and buy some soy flour, I got a few questions. 

First, is it as effective for people starting with larger breadts already? Im at about a 38D/40C/40D (not sure exact size right now) and I'm overweight and pretty tall, so im wondering if this has worked for people similar to me before based on your experiences. 

Second, probably most importantly, OP warns of hormonal imbalance and for pregnant and breastfeeding people to not use this method, so is this safe to use for people who are already on PM? I'm using 1000 mg of PM every day in 1 capsule right now with 5 g or 1 tsp of both Red Maca Root Powder and presumably Yellow Maca powder. Would adding the flaxseed and soy milk be too much for me considering my current routine. I also eat flaxseeds, but it's the whole seeds and I'm planning on grounding them up for effectiveness like OP suggested. 

My last question might have already been answered in OPs first post, but is organic low fat milk effective with roasted full fat soy milk? Or does it have to be full fat/whole milk? Asking because I got low fat milk right now and that's what I can work with until I can buy whole milk.

(08-09-2024, 20:40)chichioppai Wrote:  You mean when you buy it, you roast it then it's cooked or it's already cooked right out the gate?

It's already cooked. It's essentially roasted beans.

(08-09-2024, 20:49)chichioppai Wrote:  Would adding the flaxseed and soy milk be too much for me considering my current routine.

Yes probably. I mean everyone's different, so there's no way of knowing for sure. But you'd be mixing two very strong programs and so there's always a danger of overloading yourself with phytoestrogens.

I have added grounded flax seeds and soy flour shakes to my current routine (Surferjoe's) and my breasts are very, very sore and much wider and plump after only one week. Just to let you know that this really works and I am so grateful to the author for sharing her experience so generously.

(10-09-2024, 13:16)ArtisAnka Wrote:  Just to let you know that this really works and I am so grateful to the author for sharing her experience so generously.

I would like to echo the above. MissMadScientist is one of the great contributors to this forum and the NBE community.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)